OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

^ Are you guys Japanese or the Japanese comics are that popular outside of Japan nowadays?? Seems like the latter since it has English descriptions, but I could never imagine there’ll be the time when someone other than Japanese recognize em and even refer em here on NT....
I’m not Japanese but I’ve been reading manga for at least 20 years. I don’t think it should be surprising that anime/manga are popular outside of their domestic market at this point.

Is that from GTO?
Indeed, it’s one of the first chapters if not the very first. Before Eikichi starts actually teaching.

^ Are you guys Japanese or the Japanese comics are that popular outside of Japan nowadays?? Seems like the latter since it has English descriptions, but I could never imagine there’ll be the time when someone other than Japanese recognize em and even refer em here on NT....
Anime and Manga are insanely popular in the US. See: Crunchyroll and VRV.

There's also a 1300 page thread here on NT. Also:

95s on today 🔥
01D1FA9B-D25C-4F48-9025-513F17C549EB.jpeg
Theis colorway so laid back I like it.

I’m not Japanese but I’ve been reading manga for at least 20 years. I don’t think it should be surprising that anime/manga are popular outside of their domestic market at this point.

Indeed, it’s one of the first chapters if not the very first. Before Eikichi starts actually teaching.
I read that back in the day, but I wasn't into sneakers back then. :smile:

I'm in Sweden and just named our recently adopted puppy after an anime character.

Damn.... Never knew the Japanese manga/anime are that popular outside of Japan nowadays. Does that mean y’all read Shonan Junai Gumi also? Just curious since I know GTO is kind of after story of that comic. Many characters from that original story frequently appear on GTO and it’s no fun if u don’t recognize who they are from the original story.

Last edited:
Damn.... Never knew the Japanese manga/anime are that popular outside of Japan nowadays. Does that mean y’all read Shonan Junai Gumi also? Just curious since I know GTO is kind of after story of that comic. Many characters from that original story frequently appear on GTO and it’s no fun if u don’t recognize who they are fron the original story.

Nah, I have read/seen Neon Genesis Evangelion, GTO, Cowboy Bebop, Love Hinata, Kimmagure Orange Road, Chobbits, Blade of the immortal, Maison Ikkoku and City Hunter and most Studio Ghibli movies.

Yeah, I've never seen a pair WITHOUT gradient that I like even a LITTLE bit. Gotta be gradient for me.

Or solid. I just realized I have 2 pairs of AM95s that have solid uppers, one all white and one all wheat. Still prefer gradient by a LONG shot, though, but the solid works.

Back
Top Bottom