OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Loving the Gunsmoke Pink with black laces. The white laces will stay in the box for good.

IMG_20200829_195221_001.jpg

Still mad at myself for missing out on these! Black laces make them look better!

Still mad at myself for missing out on these! Black laces make them look better!

Hope you can still find a pair somewhere. Black laces on the pink foam make it a must-cop imho. The black, grey and subtle pink make it wearable with anything. The black laces completely change the look. Nike should have included these laces out of the box as an option.

Maaaaaan, was gonna make some nike id comet reds and one more pair but it seems some colors are oos! :frown:

I really don't want to go through that though. I should've just ordered them along with the neons and pools that I made! Oh well, I'll see if they'll restock or just wait for a retro :frown:
The shape of the uppers though... drooooooool, no bulbous toe...

The shape of the uppers though... drooooooool, no bulbous toe...

Yeah I feel you but it's just to scratch the itch til we get a proper retro. I just hope the IDs that I ordered aren't too ****ty as I don't really want to return them. Man I just wish some Nike Exec or something lurks Niketalk and listens to what we say here. I know that's wishful thinking! lol

If only i was VP of Nike Retro....

Dont think theres such a position, but there should be.

And it shoukd be me.

Petition to appoint modzzilla as VP of Nike Retro, Ambassador to NikeTalk.

Classic colorways, great shape and grade A materials for half the current retail price.

The dream.

Oh the sneaks id retro.....

Plus the colourways i’d add from one shoe to another.... (pool 95, pool blue to 90s, posted a pic in the 90 thread).

Back
Top Bottom