OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Today's wear @ Penn Station
20200925_185142.jpg

tell that person in the upper left to get out of your 6 foot bubble!

Do y'all go TTS on 95s? Same as AM90/AM1? The last time I tried on a 95 was like 6 years ago and I remember them feeling them small.

Do y'all go TTS on 95s? Same as AM90/AM1? The last time I tried on a 95 was like 6 years ago and I remember them feeling them small.
I used to go half size up and wear a US 11 (and a 10.5 if desperate) but I've noticed the made in Indonesia AM95s have no ankle padding and I can fit a 10.5 without much issue. A 10.5 is my "true" size in most shoes and Nikes these days.

I’m going TTS on AM95’s. Picked up my first pair since neon’s last retroed(went half size up for those but ended up selling)

Got a pair of the recycled canvas last week in my true nike 11.5 and they fit perfect. That’s what I went with for denhams I ordered today. And what I’ll go back and pickup releases I missed. I’m back on the air max train (AM1, 90, 95, 97, 98 I’m coming for you), along with the being on the jb train again too lol

EDIT: seems like TTS is “too perfect”... too perfectly snug. May need to go .5 up smh

Last edited:
Crap y’all got me thinking about the sizing. Tried on these canvas 95’s and they’re feeling a little too snug now damn! I may have to size .5 up.

Bummed now that I went TTS on Denhams. I may need a 12 ugh

I guess if anyone has a pair of Denhams in a 12 that wants to swap for an 11.5 lmk

I’ll get mine soon from Nike sigh

Yes you can lol. People wear the puerto rico AM1 and aren't Puerto Rican and folks who aren't black wear the BHM colorways. It's showing support i guess (hope)

I dated a Dominicana and it was exhausting and amazing. Her family called me "vikingo"

Leather looks dope on those, would have no problem copping and rocking.

I wear the PR air trainers all the time.
Anyone has the denham 95s in an 11 11.5 lemmie know

Last edited:

I stick TTS. The elastic cloth that holds the tongue and secures the foot in place is too tight out of the box. I use a shoe tree (the one with the bendable spring) to stretch it before wearing the 95s. One night with a shoe tree makes a lot of difference.

Has anyone experienced going a half size down in 95’s?

im a 10 in 1/90/97 but when it came to the 95, my 10 was loose. Just wondering if it’s like that for anyone else

I tried these recycled canvas 95’s this morning, walked around in the house a bit with them. They’re comfortable in my TTS. Perfectly snug, literally fit like a glove.
EDIT: exchanged them for a 12 and the .5 up fits better. Still could be ok with 11.5. We’ll see on denhams when they arrive. Might try to swap or sell to get a 12 instead of my 11.5

But does anyone else’s feet look a little small with these 95’s on? Lmao mine look small when I look down haha it’s been a while since I’ve had a pair.

Last edited:
Denham very slightly dropping $5-10 here and there on resale apps. If people get pairs in the mail later in the week and I can cop for $250-60 I'm gonna probably pull the trigger even though I hate paying resale

Back
Top Bottom