OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by Proshares

5/$55 should be about right for Gasol, right?
As a comparison;

Horford 5-$60M
Noah 5-$60M
Bogut 5-$60M (+ incentives)

I think it would be fair for 5-$50M because I thought he regressed this season but a lot of that has to do with him not being featured enough.

Agreed.

Player option?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Wow.

What's up with the Thunder? Where's this great defense and great post defense everyone's talking about?

They're getting torn to shreds and it's only the first quarter.
sick.gif

I just don't believe in these cats.

This is their best defensive squad on the floor they can have, and the Nuggets haven't missed a single shot.
sick.gif

I thought Nuggets would win this series, lets see if the Thunder can pull it out...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Wow.

What's up with the Thunder? Where's this great defense and great post defense everyone's talking about?

sick.gif

This is their best defensive squad on the floor they can have, and the Nuggets haven't missed a single shot.
sick.gif

I thought Nuggets would win this series, lets see if the Thunder can pull it out...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I'm holding all comments to myself til' later. 

Ibaka's amazing post defense is something else. He sure is locking K-Mart up 

Locking up? He had two shots which were right next to the basket, although one was right next to the rim.

2/4 ain't locking up.

And Nene went OFF.

If it weren't for the FTs, The Thunder would be down 20 after this quarter.

#sarcasm JA #sarcasm
laugh.gif

I was really referring to how he put the ball on the floor and went right at him. Ibaka is better as a weak side shot blocker. If he becomes a big-time low post defender, more power to him. 

I.would.pay a hundred dollars to.cut off david sterns ear. Hope a few refs have heart attacks tmorrow

We got money to not send bonds to jail but these animals run free

Yeah, Serge has 4 blocks, and I know he's on Kenyon and he's not having a great game, but Nene is tearing them UP.

Nba is the worst league in america. Knicks and nuggets robbed on national televsion. Don't forget that these we're supposedly the best in their profession

Might have been the best opening weekend of games I've seen.

Minus the reffing issues of course.

Although my team lost I thought it was a very exciting game and I hope we can get game 2 and bring back to the Pepsi Center all even.

CP did my squad in smh... but one time for the local team for not getting embarrassedTop 5 performances for opening weekend1.CP2.D.Rose3.Durant4.Dwight 5.Westbrook JKidd and Stat honorable mention

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

CP did my squad in smh... but one time for the local team for not getting embarrassedTop 5 performances for opening weekend1.CP2.D.Rose3.Durant4.Dwight 5.Westbrook JKidd and Stat honorable mention
Use some commas or periods bro.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Wow.

sick.gif

sick.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I'm holding all comments to myself til' later. 

Ibaka's amazing post defense is something else. He sure is locking K-Mart up 

laugh.gif
come on now, all that for a bad half of basketball.  Jesus and you two would be the first two to post novels if someone called out Dallas or Memphis ESPECIALLY if your teams ended up winning the games
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom