OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by PMatic

I really wanted to see Nash in Orlando too, but now that ship has sailed. 
30t6p3b.gif

Not sure he can be traded to any "bonafide contenders" now.
Indiana would be a good fit, but they need to fire their coach first.
Sactown as well. 

They're not contenders, but they'll definitely be into the playoff picture.

Originally Posted by PMatic

I really wanted to see Nash in Orlando too, but now that ship has sailed. 
30t6p3b.gif

Not sure he can be traded to any "bonafide contenders" now.
Indiana would be a good fit, but they need to fire their coach first.
Sactown as well. 

They're not contenders, but they'll definitely be into the playoff picture.

Orlando had to make a move but losing Gortat is going to hurt them bad. We all know Dwight can't stay out of foul trouble and who are they going to use to defend skilled 4s?

Orlando had to make a move but losing Gortat is going to hurt them bad. We all know Dwight can't stay out of foul trouble and who are they going to use to defend skilled 4s?

Now trade Nelson and Duhon for Baron Davis

Baron - Arenas - Richardson - Bass - Howard
(  W    a    r    r    i    o   r  s)

Kiddin....

Now deal Nelson for Andre Miller & Center

Kiddin....

Now deal Nelson for Andre Miller & Center

Can't believe Orlando gave up Gortat like that. A lil offensive firepower but they definitely fell off defensively, especially when you take into account Dwight's playoff foul troubles.

Dude must have lost hella trade value since last year. A lot of teams could use a young active C like him. I thought MJ was gonna try and bring him to Charlotte. Hopefully he splits minutes with Lopez or somehow ends up starting.

Overall Otis still wins for being able to get rid of Rashard Lewis even if he had to take Gil in return.
laugh.gif

Can't believe Orlando gave up Gortat like that. A lil offensive firepower but they definitely fell off defensively, especially when you take into account Dwight's playoff foul troubles.

Dude must have lost hella trade value since last year. A lot of teams could use a young active C like him. I thought MJ was gonna try and bring him to Charlotte. Hopefully he splits minutes with Lopez or somehow ends up starting.

Overall Otis still wins for being able to get rid of Rashard Lewis even if he had to take Gil in return.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Trade Turkoglu for Stephen Jackson and Bass for Al Harrington.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Trade Turkoglu for Stephen Jackson and Bass for Al Harrington.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

JRich in crunch time > VC

Orlando won
Orlando won?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shard's contract>Gilbert's. And Turk's contract
eek.gif
sick.gif

Gilbert/J. Richardson/Turk/Q. Richardson/JJ Reddick

Take a moment and look at those names.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wade/James/Ray Ray/PP are going to massacre them in a playoff series. Not to mention it's no guarantee Orlando is better now offensively than they were before.

Originally Posted by franchise3

JRich in crunch time > VC

Orlando won
Orlando won?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shard's contract>Gilbert's. And Turk's contract
eek.gif
sick.gif

Gilbert/J. Richardson/Turk/Q. Richardson/JJ Reddick

Take a moment and look at those names.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wade/James/Ray Ray/PP are going to massacre them in a playoff series. Not to mention it's no guarantee Orlando is better now offensively than they were before.

laugh.gif
why you say james and then LBJ?
Orlando could become the worst defensive team ever really. This will be interesting. The Celtics to me are still the best team with all the bodies there gonna trow at Orlando
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
why you say james and then LBJ?
Orlando could become the worst defensive team ever really. This will be interesting. The Celtics to me are still the best team with all the bodies there gonna trow at Orlando
30t6p3b.gif

Orlando is doing everything they can so Dwight doesn't leave 2012.

Yeah, Orlando got a bit thinner in the front court, but, as long as Dwight is healthy, he's gonna get the bulk of the minutes anyway. And if he gets hurt, that team is done. It's always been about Dwight, and it will continue to be.

Just now, they've surrounded him with more offense.

They don't look good defensively, but, it's not like they've been a defensive juggernaut anyway.

Orlando is doing everything they can so Dwight doesn't leave 2012.

Yeah, Orlando got a bit thinner in the front court, but, as long as Dwight is healthy, he's gonna get the bulk of the minutes anyway. And if he gets hurt, that team is done. It's always been about Dwight, and it will continue to be.

Just now, they've surrounded him with more offense.

They don't look good defensively, but, it's not like they've been a defensive juggernaut anyway.

Phoenix's medical staff wins too. They get a project in VC. Watch this dude play like 2000 the rest of the season.

No way Jameer Nelson starts over Gil. If he's not benched, then they should find him a new address.

Gortat going to Phx is good. He's too talented to be a back up, and I respect this dude because he hasn't complained about his role ever since the Magic matched that offer sheet he signed with Dallas. No he goes to Phx where his numbers will inflate.

Back
Top Bottom