OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

I don't get it.

Why trade Shard for Gil?

It's a wash either way you look at it.

Now they're just thin without a place for Arenas to start.

Unless you want him at SG, which, eh.

Jameer/Arenas
Jason/JJ
Hedo/Q/Earl
Bass/Ryan
Dwight

Is this really all they got as a team right now?

What are they going to do for their game tonight?

Those cats ain't suiting up that just got traded.
laugh.gif

They just traded away like 10 guys.

I don't get it.

Why trade Shard for Gil?

It's a wash either way you look at it.

Now they're just thin without a place for Arenas to start.

Unless you want him at SG, which, eh.

Jameer/Arenas
Jason/JJ
Hedo/Q/Earl
Bass/Ryan
Dwight

Is this really all they got as a team right now?

What are they going to do for their game tonight?

Those cats ain't suiting up that just got traded.
laugh.gif

They just traded away like 10 guys.

This definitely puts them in a spot to get a lot of wins in the regular season but they were going to do that anyway. Playoff time is going to be a problem for them. KG, O'Neal's, Perk, Davis are gonna kill these boys. Thats 30 fouls to use compared to the Magic's 12. Have fun Orlando
laugh.gif

This definitely puts them in a spot to get a lot of wins in the regular season but they were going to do that anyway. Playoff time is going to be a problem for them. KG, O'Neal's, Perk, Davis are gonna kill these boys. Thats 30 fouls to use compared to the Magic's 12. Have fun Orlando
laugh.gif

Seriously, if you have Dwight get in foul trouble, you're going to have Bass/Ryan Anderson/Hedo Turkoglu as your front-court. Boston would murder them.

A Miami/Orlando match-up though....................

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Seriously, if you have Dwight get in foul trouble, you're going to have Bass/Ryan Anderson/Hedo Turkoglu as your front-court. Boston would murder them.

A Miami/Orlando match-up though....................

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Gil for Rashard seems pointless.  It is kinda cool to see Turk going back to Orlando though.

Gil for Rashard seems pointless.  It is kinda cool to see Turk going back to Orlando though.

Jameer or Duhon plus Ryan Anderson has to be traded for a defensive big man, immediately. Without that this team won't work.

Although if Gil returns to form, if Hedo can play like he did in his contract year, and if they figure out their lacking frontcourt depth, then this could work. But that's a TON of hypotheticals, and if it ends up being disappointing it's a huge move that will cost the Magic money, close their window for a title, and probably send Dwight packing when he's a FA.

Jameer or Duhon plus Ryan Anderson has to be traded for a defensive big man, immediately. Without that this team won't work.

Although if Gil returns to form, if Hedo can play like he did in his contract year, and if they figure out their lacking frontcourt depth, then this could work. But that's a TON of hypotheticals, and if it ends up being disappointing it's a huge move that will cost the Magic money, close their window for a title, and probably send Dwight packing when he's a FA.

I don't understnad why everyone's on the band wagon to trade Jameer?

He's consistently been the second-best player next to Dwight.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

really, he has. but i think they can get a great deal for him. I like Jameer though

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

really, he has. but i think they can get a great deal for him. I like Jameer though

Edit:
Well SVG said in a press conference Nelson will still be the starter, which does make sense since he'll know the offense, so it doesn't look like he'll get moved any time soon.

Edit:
Well SVG said in a press conference Nelson will still be the starter, which does make sense since he'll know the offense, so it doesn't look like he'll get moved any time soon.

i dont get the magic to suns trade..

because knowing how cheap the suns FO is, that vince contract should have gone a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WAYYYYYYYYYYY

so i dont know why they had to throw in gortat as well, who would hold value to alot of teams with needs at C

plus i think they could have done a trade like this and be in a better position jameer, vince and pietrus for nash, jrich and hedo (could throw in some fillers to match up contracts)

Back
Top Bottom