OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

i dont get the magic to suns trade..

because knowing how cheap the suns FO is, that vince contract should have gone a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WAYYYYYYYYYYY

so i dont know why they had to throw in gortat as well, who would hold value to alot of teams with needs at C

plus i think they could have done a trade like this and be in a better position jameer, vince and pietrus for nash, jrich and hedo (could throw in some fillers to match up contracts)

would love for the thunder to get on the phone with phoenix and try to get gortat for some expiring contracts

would love for the thunder to get on the phone with phoenix and try to get gortat for some expiring contracts

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

PREACH, Ive been saying this for weeks. Thats the move OKC needs to me. Decide if you start Ibaka at the 4 or continue with jeff green. Maybe bring Jeff Green and Harden off the bench for an amazing second unit.

PREACH, Ive been saying this for weeks. Thats the move OKC needs to me. Decide if you start Ibaka at the 4 or continue with jeff green. Maybe bring Jeff Green and Harden off the bench for an amazing second unit.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

EXACTLY..

man.. the things you would be able to do with that lineup.. green would still get a solid 25 mins a game between playing the 3 or 4

you could small with: maynor, westbrook, harden, green and durant (or durant and ibaka)

you still have the crunch time lineup: westbrook, harden/thabo, green, durant and ibaka

could go big: westbrook, durant, green, ibaka and gortat

and i would love to see this starting group: westbrook, harden/thabo, durant, ibaka and gortat

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

EXACTLY..

man.. the things you would be able to do with that lineup.. green would still get a solid 25 mins a game between playing the 3 or 4

you could small with: maynor, westbrook, harden, green and durant (or durant and ibaka)

you still have the crunch time lineup: westbrook, harden/thabo, green, durant and ibaka

could go big: westbrook, durant, green, ibaka and gortat

and i would love to see this starting group: westbrook, harden/thabo, durant, ibaka and gortat

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Now trade Nelson and Duhon for Baron Davis

Baron - Arenas - Richardson - Bass - Howard
(  W    a    r    r    i    o   r  s)

Trade Turkoglu for Stephen Jackson and Bass for Al Harrington.
pimp.gif

Y'all can have Vladimir Radmanovic, too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Now trade Nelson and Duhon for Baron Davis

Baron - Arenas - Richardson - Bass - Howard
(  W    a    r    r    i    o   r  s)

Trade Turkoglu for Stephen Jackson and Bass for Al Harrington.
pimp.gif

Y'all can have Vladimir Radmanovic, too.
pimp.gif

Josh Howard finally back from injury.

I wish him the best and a great career alongside John Wall. I even kind of miss Josh sometimes, it was fun to watch him grow, but it was his time to go.

Best wishes.

Josh Howard finally back from injury.

I wish him the best and a great career alongside John Wall. I even kind of miss Josh sometimes, it was fun to watch him grow, but it was his time to go.

Best wishes.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't understnad why everyone's on the band wagon to trade Jameer?

He's consistently been the second-best player next to Dwight.

Exactly. They need to look for front court depth at this point or it'll be ugly in the playoffs if Dwight is in foul trouble.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't understnad why everyone's on the band wagon to trade Jameer?

He's consistently been the second-best player next to Dwight.

Exactly. They need to look for front court depth at this point or it'll be ugly in the playoffs if Dwight is in foul trouble.

The reason Jameer is being talked about in potential trades is because he's the only attractive trade piece the Magic have right now and they have a surplus of guards, so he's expendable.

Really interesting in seeing how Gil meshes with Orlando.

The reason Jameer is being talked about in potential trades is because he's the only attractive trade piece the Magic have right now and they have a surplus of guards, so he's expendable.

Really interesting in seeing how Gil meshes with Orlando.

Back
Top Bottom