OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Maaaan I don't see how anybody that watches that dude on a regular basis yaps about him being one-dimensional offensively... Dude is filth status.

Dirk, was I outta line assessing the Mavs playoff fortunes? Do you see a "different" Dallas team this postseason?

Dirk, was I outta line assessing the Mavs playoff fortunes? Do you see a "different" Dallas team this postseason?

I think they're better than they've been in the past, but I'm also not ready to say they're gonna make a deep run. If they had Caron, maybe. But without him? I don't know.

They're good defensively. I think the 12th in efficiency is a little misleading because they went through that stretch without Dirk, oddly enough, where they were so unbelievably bad on both ends and I'd imagine it dragged that stuff down. When they're healthy, they can lock people down coming down the stretch this year, which they haven't done in the past.

They need to make a move, IMO... Standing pat would be unwise.

I think they're better than they've been in the past, but I'm also not ready to say they're gonna make a deep run. If they had Caron, maybe. But without him? I don't know.

They're good defensively. I think the 12th in efficiency is a little misleading because they went through that stretch without Dirk, oddly enough, where they were so unbelievably bad on both ends and I'd imagine it dragged that stuff down. When they're healthy, they can lock people down coming down the stretch this year, which they haven't done in the past.

They need to make a move, IMO... Standing pat would be unwise.

New Orleans Hornets guard Jarrett Jack, who helped lead Georgia Tech tothe 2004 NCAA title game, was arrested in Gwinnett County early Sundayon charges of DUI, speeding and failure to maintain lane, police said.
Trade him.

New Orleans Hornets guard Jarrett Jack, who helped lead Georgia Tech tothe 2004 NCAA title game, was arrested in Gwinnett County early Sundayon charges of DUI, speeding and failure to maintain lane, police said.
Trade him.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Trade him.
He should know better, especially with what happened to Willie Green.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Trade him.
He should know better, especially with what happened to Willie Green.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Mavs talk I sparked.

Running in to the Lakers in the 2nd round would be the worst thing for yall even if healthy.

laugh.gif

Running in to the Lakers in the 2nd round would be the worst thing for yall even if healthy.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

That would be great for Lakers. Would keep us more focused and prepared.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

That would be great for Lakers. Would keep us more focused and prepared.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Maaaan I don't see how anybody that watches that dude on a regular basis yaps about him being one-dimensional offensively... Dude is filth status.
I watch him all the time and I'm not nearly as impressed as everyone else.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I watch him all the time and I'm not nearly as impressed as everyone else.

Jarrett Jack is the all time most overrated raptor, there irrational hate for Jose Calderon blinded them into thinking Jarett Jack was anything more than a back up point.

Jarrett Jack is the all time most overrated raptor, there irrational hate for Jose Calderon blinded them into thinking Jarett Jack was anything more than a back up point.

I kind of agree with KBB.

The kid doesn't have any kind of outside game. He's absolutely atrocious. That can definitely come in time no doubt but right now he's basura.

He is phenomenal with the ball, his handles are great, and he can get to the rim, but his post-up moves? Juries still out IMO.

But the kid sucks on defense, I don't care how athletic you are, you gotta be a better defender than what he does. He's so lazy on defense it's silly.

I kind of agree with KBB.

The kid doesn't have any kind of outside game. He's absolutely atrocious. That can definitely come in time no doubt but right now he's basura.

He is phenomenal with the ball, his handles are great, and he can get to the rim, but his post-up moves? Juries still out IMO.

But the kid sucks on defense, I don't care how athletic you are, you gotta be a better defender than what he does. He's so lazy on defense it's silly.

Griffin doesn't have any kind of outside game?
laugh.gif

He's been knocking down side bank shots and straight away mid-range jump shots above the foul line every game.

Griffin doesn't have any kind of outside game?
laugh.gif

He's been knocking down side bank shots and straight away mid-range jump shots above the foul line every game.

And he's also been bricking a ton of them terribly.

Consistency is all I ask. When he's out there about 15-18 feet, and he's not driving it, he's very predictable.

And he's also been bricking a ton of them terribly.

Consistency is all I ask. When he's out there about 15-18 feet, and he's not driving it, he's very predictable.

Back
Top Bottom