OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

So, what exactly is this argument about Griffin? He's young. A mid-range is usually the last thing the most skilled of stars develop anyway.

So, what exactly is this argument about Griffin? He's young. A mid-range is usually the last thing the most skilled of stars develop anyway.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I would say he needs to improve his post defense, post game and footwork the most.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I would say he needs to improve his post defense, post game and footwork the most.

Yeah Blake doesn't seem particularly interested in playing defense. But the way his career is trending it will never matter. 

Yeah Blake doesn't seem particularly interested in playing defense. But the way his career is trending it will never matter. 

sorry but i dont think Maggette would help out the Hornets. Rip Hamilton would be a good fit IMO

sorry but i dont think Maggette would help out the Hornets. Rip Hamilton would be a good fit IMO

Maggette might be exactly what the Hornets need, which concerns me a little bit.

Speaking of the Bucks, though, I would love to have Keyon Dooling instead of Jack.

Jack, Marco Belinelli or Marcus Thornton, Quincy Pondexter and Marcus Banks' money for Maggette and Dooling? I don't know.

Maggette might be exactly what the Hornets need, which concerns me a little bit.

Speaking of the Bucks, though, I would love to have Keyon Dooling instead of Jack.

Jack, Marco Belinelli or Marcus Thornton, Quincy Pondexter and Marcus Banks' money for Maggette and Dooling? I don't know.

I think the Hornets are better off trying to upgrade that D-league front line of theirs after Okafor and West.

I think the Hornets are better off trying to upgrade that D-league front line of theirs after Okafor and West.

NVM, people on realgm said it was fake
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Maaaan I don't see how anybody that watches that dude on a regular basis yaps about him being one-dimensional offensively... Dude is filth status.

thats because 90% of those people watch highlights & not the actual games im a bulls fan but i do watch Blake get busy when possible & he never disappoints

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Maaaan I don't see how anybody that watches that dude on a regular basis yaps about him being one-dimensional offensively... Dude is filth status.

thats because 90% of those people watch highlights & not the actual games im a bulls fan but i do watch Blake get busy when possible & he never disappoints

Back
Top Bottom