OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by CP1708

I'll flip the @#$% out if Battier is a Celtic. God damn them.

Not liking the thought of us wearing Kobe down rotating Pierce, Battier, and Ray on him? 
smokin.gif

I'd rather watch Rondo do what he did against LeBron to Kobe than watch what Kobe does to him
laugh.gif

I'd rather watch Rondo do what he did against LeBron to Kobe than watch what Kobe does to him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Nene
Martin
Chandler
Smith
Lawson

Gallinari, Felton, Afflalo, Harrington, Bird, Mozgov, Forbes

I say they would probably win in a series against the Knicks.

Scoring to go around. Lawson emerges. Too deep. Too big. New York is even worse defensively.
Now that's some depth.

Nene
Martin
Chandler
Smith
Lawson

Scoring to go around. Lawson emerges. Too deep. Too big. New York is even worse defensively.
Now that's some depth.

Chauncey/Lawson
Afflalo
Melo
Kenyon
Nene

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What the Knicks have now.

Melo, you're dumb for this one.

Even if they get CP3, they gotta get some depth QUICK.

Chauncey/Lawson
Afflalo
Melo
Kenyon
Nene

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What the Knicks have now.

Melo, you're dumb for this one.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Nene
Martin
Chandler
Smith
Lawson

Now that's some depth.
This was a VERY good trade for Denver...  they shouldnt trade any of them to the Nets for picks.. Just keep those players

Gallo is 22
Chandler is 23
Felton 26

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Nene
Martin
Chandler
Smith
Lawson

Now that's some depth.
This was a VERY good trade for Denver...  they shouldnt trade any of them to the Nets for picks.. Just keep those players

Gallo is 22
Chandler is 23
Felton 26

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I think a handful of FAs this summer would come here for cheap. Especially ones getting older looking for a championship. We'd offer our MLE to a quality big man for sure and go over the max with serviceable bigs.

I think a handful of FAs this summer would come here for cheap. Especially ones getting older looking for a championship. We'd offer our MLE to a quality big man for sure and go over the max with serviceable bigs.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Like Miami, right?

Like Miami, right?

Like Miami, right?
Yeah, and I won't lie that's exactly what I didn't want us to do after only getting 2 stars. So Melo did eff shh up there for us. I felt with the talent we had if Melo signed with us as a FA we could've traded for CP3 or Deron instead of using all of them now.

But we'll basically do what MIA did this off season since I don't see any other clever way Donnie could pull off getting quality pieces.

Like Miami, right?
Yeah, and I won't lie that's exactly what I didn't want us to do after only getting 2 stars. So Melo did eff shh up there for us. I felt with the talent we had if Melo signed with us as a FA we could've traded for CP3 or Deron instead of using all of them now.

But we'll basically do what MIA did this off season since I don't see any other clever way Donnie could pull off getting quality pieces.

i dont get why the lakers are not trying to baller block the celtics... you got both rip hamilton and battier on the celtics radar when the lakers have brown and blake as the back up back court
sick.gif

barnes is coming back but him and odom are the only 2 guys on the bench worth a damn... joe smith is glued to the bench. ratliff is just an old broken man. luke walton is luke walton. brown is just trash. blake is scared to shoot even if its an open lay up. character is too small and ebanks doesnt get enough playing time to even see if he is worth a damn.

hell lets trade anybody not named odom and barnes from the bench. damn it....get $#*@*#@ aaron brooks....shane battier........rip hamilton. ANYBODY besides blake and brown....

the number of laker fans who like shannon brown  digust me
sick.gif
 its like a nation of jdiddys!  

Like Miami, right?

miami got a GOOD %@! squad with the little they had. dont let the injuries fool you. sure arroyo is glittered trash on a stick but haslem is injured. they got eddie house and mike miller, 3 point champ james jones, big puz Z, and hey that one guy mavs fans overrated for the longest, erick dampier.

im sorry i hate to sound like im bashing the mavs fans but yea every year yall over hype one of your players. i still remember the dead serious Devean George appreciation post
laugh.gif

but yea and miami is gonna have the mle nextyear to play around with too right?

i dont get why the lakers are not trying to baller block the celtics... you got both rip hamilton and battier on the celtics radar when the lakers have brown and blake as the back up back court
sick.gif

barnes is coming back but him and odom are the only 2 guys on the bench worth a damn... joe smith is glued to the bench. ratliff is just an old broken man. luke walton is luke walton. brown is just trash. blake is scared to shoot even if its an open lay up. character is too small and ebanks doesnt get enough playing time to even see if he is worth a damn.

hell lets trade anybody not named odom and barnes from the bench. damn it....get $#*@*#@ aaron brooks....shane battier........rip hamilton. ANYBODY besides blake and brown....

sick.gif

Like Miami, right?

miami got a GOOD %@! squad with the little they had. dont let the injuries fool you. sure arroyo is glittered trash on a stick but haslem is injured. they got eddie house and mike miller, 3 point champ james jones, big puz Z, and hey that one guy mavs fans overrated for the longest, erick dampier.

im sorry i hate to sound like im bashing the mavs fans but yea every year yall over hype one of your players. i still remember the dead serious Devean George appreciation post
laugh.gif

but yea and miami is gonna have the mle nextyear to play around with too right?

Difference between BOS/LAL and MIA is their supporting casts.

You got Big Baby, Nate, Shaq, Perk, Quis (?), Delonte, etc; You got Odom, Gasol, Bynum, Fish, Brown, Artest, Blake, Barnes.

Or you got James Jones, Mike Miller, House, Dampier, Chalmers, Arroyo, etc.

Give me Bos/LA everytime.

And I hated George, I don't know what you're smoking.
laugh.gif

Dampier netted us Chandler, we knew Dampier sucked after year one.

Difference between BOS/LAL and MIA is their supporting casts.

You got Big Baby, Nate, Shaq, Perk, Quis (?), Delonte, etc; You got Odom, Gasol, Bynum, Fish, Brown, Artest, Blake, Barnes.

Or you got James Jones, Mike Miller, House, Dampier, Chalmers, Arroyo, etc.

Give me Bos/LA everytime.

And I hated George, I don't know what you're smoking.
laugh.gif

Dampier netted us Chandler, we knew Dampier sucked after year one.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

sick.gif

sick.gif

I agree with all of this.
I don't like brown, but i do like Blake. He just needs to shoot more, because his J is almost automatic and his play suffers since the triangle doesn''t allow him to do work.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

sick.gif

sick.gif

I agree with all of this.
I don't like brown, but i do like Blake. He just needs to shoot more, because his J is almost automatic and his play suffers since the triangle doesn''t allow him to do work.

Back
Top Bottom