OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Corey Brewer sucks. He's even overrated as a defender, I think.
http://SpearsNBAYahoo Hornets have been shopping guard Marcus Thornton for a first round pick, sources tell Y!. Nets amongst interested teams.
Eh. I would prefer that he was used to get an established player, but that's going to be a high slot if it were the Nets.

Or maybe they get that pick, and then flip it.

Edit: Or not?
http://SpearsNBAYahoo Source says Hornets not shopping guard Marcus Thornton, but are being offered picks for him.

http://SpearsNBAYahoo Hornets have been shopping guard Marcus Thornton for a first round pick, sources tell Y!. Nets amongst interested teams.
Eh. I would prefer that he was used to get an established player, but that's going to be a high slot if it were the Nets.

Or maybe they get that pick, and then flip it.

Edit: Or not?
http://SpearsNBAYahoo Source says Hornets not shopping guard Marcus Thornton, but are being offered picks for him.

Toney Douglas is going to look a lot better coming in behind Billups.

I'm not a BIG fan of T.D. but I DO think he can be a better back-up then he has shown.

Toney Douglas is going to look a lot better coming in behind Billups.

I'm not a BIG fan of T.D. but I DO think he can be a better back-up then he has shown.

Well they better learn to trust Toney Douglas and make him better.

And we thought Miami's frontcourt would be in trouble against Boston...

Well they better learn to trust Toney Douglas and make him better.

And we thought Miami's frontcourt would be in trouble against Boston...

hitnail.jpg

Anyone who thinks Corey Brewer is a great defender really hasn't watched a lot of Timberwolves games in the past two years (what a surprise). However, since he was billed as an elite defender coming out of college, I guess that tag will carry on with him wherever he goes until people actually see it for themselves.

hitnail.jpg

Anyone who thinks Corey Brewer is a great defender really hasn't watched a lot of Timberwolves games in the past two years (what a surprise). However, since he was billed as an elite defender coming out of college, I guess that tag will carry on with him wherever he goes until people actually see it for themselves.

90% of the league sucks at defense, if you at least care or try, that's better then damn near everone else.  Not saying he's Bruce Bowen or anything. 
laugh.gif

90% of the league sucks at defense, if you at least care or try, that's better then damn near everone else.  Not saying he's Bruce Bowen or anything. 
laugh.gif

happy to get melo, but i'm not loving the whole stars wanting to be bff's vibe the league has going on

game has to much of a wrestling vibe these days

happy to get melo, but i'm not loving the whole stars wanting to be bff's vibe the league has going on

game has to much of a wrestling vibe these days

I'm hearing a lot of talk about CP3 going to the Knicks in 2012. are they geting this information from the toast at Melo's wedding? Also, how would they acquire CP3 or DWILL unless they take huge pay cuts? just a thought....

I'm hearing a lot of talk about CP3 going to the Knicks in 2012. are they geting this information from the toast at Melo's wedding? Also, how would they acquire CP3 or DWILL unless they take huge pay cuts? just a thought....

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Billups' contract will be off the books and the CBA will probably lower amount of money that Paul could command.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Billups' contract will be off the books and the CBA will probably lower amount of money that Paul could command.

Back
Top Bottom