OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

what does billups think about the trade... does he still want to stay in denver?
Donnie said that Billups wants to be here and he knows Dantonis offense on an interview earlier. He's gonna be here until the deadline of 2012

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

what does billups think about the trade... does he still want to stay in denver?
Donnie said that Billups wants to be here and he knows Dantonis offense on an interview earlier. He's gonna be here until the deadline of 2012

Donnie said from everything he knows, Chauncey is excited to join the team. & he wouldn't have made that deal if Chauncey wasn't coming.

Donnie said from everything he knows, Chauncey is excited to join the team. & he wouldn't have made that deal if Chauncey wasn't coming.

Short term, Billups could get some fresh legs from playin with both Melo and Amare.  Could maybe see him play well for a couple months.....
nerd.gif

Now next season, I wouldn't expect a whole lot, unless he feels he could get another small contract elsewhere and wants to show himself. 

Short term, Billups could get some fresh legs from playin with both Melo and Amare.  Could maybe see him play well for a couple months.....
nerd.gif

Now next season, I wouldn't expect a whole lot, unless he feels he could get another small contract elsewhere and wants to show himself. 

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- The Sacramento Kings say guard Tyreke Evans will miss three weeks with an injured left foot.

3983.jpg

Evans

The team announced the diagnosis Tuesday after Evans was re-examined by a doctor in Los Angeles.

Evans underwent the first of three extra corporeal shockwave treatments on his left foot and will be placed in a walking boot. He will be re-evaluated after finishing the treatment regimen.

Evans has been slowed much of the season by plantar fasciitis. The reigning Rookie of the Year is averaging a team-high 18.3 points per game and 5.5 assists, while playing in 46 of 53 games.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- The Sacramento Kings say guard Tyreke Evans will miss three weeks with an injured left foot.

3983.jpg

Evans

The team announced the diagnosis Tuesday after Evans was re-examined by a doctor in Los Angeles.

Evans underwent the first of three extra corporeal shockwave treatments on his left foot and will be placed in a walking boot. He will be re-evaluated after finishing the treatment regimen.

Evans has been slowed much of the season by plantar fasciitis. The reigning Rookie of the Year is averaging a team-high 18.3 points per game and 5.5 assists, while playing in 46 of 53 games.

If his foot is what has been slowing him down and it could possibly worsen by playing on it he's a fool for doing that for a bum $$+ team.

If his foot is what has been slowing him down and it could possibly worsen by playing on it he's a fool for doing that for a bum $$+ team.

The Thunder interested in Thabeet. We not giving Thabeet to them. 
laugh.gif

I remember a while back Chris Wallace said a small part of the reason why we took him was so OKC couldn't get him. I wonder who would they give us...

The Thunder interested in Thabeet. We not giving Thabeet to them. 
laugh.gif

I remember a while back Chris Wallace said a small part of the reason why we took him was so OKC couldn't get him. I wonder who would they give us...

I'd take back Krstic and the Clippers pick but OKC wouldn't offer that. 
laugh.gif

Probably getting low balled.

I'd take back Krstic and the Clippers pick but OKC wouldn't offer that. 
laugh.gif

Probably getting low balled.

Saw Miami's name mentioned a couple times with Thabeet.  No clue what asset they have to move for him. 

Saw Miami's name mentioned a couple times with Thabeet.  No clue what asset they have to move for him. 

Back
Top Bottom