OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

^I hit up First Awakenings homeboy
pimp.gif
that place was da bidness

now that a few days have past, did you guys like all star weekend? i thought it was the best it's been in a few years. 3 point contest was interesting. all star game went down to the line after the half. dunk contest was great until the last few dunks. the car was OD and the fix was in for blake, but there was some incredibly creative dunks. baka should have gotten a perfect score for his free throw line dunk.

it's still the best all star weekend out of any of the sports imo

now that a few days have past, did you guys like all star weekend? i thought it was the best it's been in a few years. 3 point contest was interesting. all star game went down to the line after the half. dunk contest was great until the last few dunks. the car was OD and the fix was in for blake, but there was some incredibly creative dunks. baka should have gotten a perfect score for his free throw line dunk.

it's still the best all star weekend out of any of the sports imo

The dunk contest just isn't that good.

Almost everything has been done, nobodies fault. But the rest was good.
Landry is good for the Hornets

The dunk contest just isn't that good.

Almost everything has been done, nobodies fault. But the rest was good.
Landry is good for the Hornets

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by franchise3

KLJ, Landry is a beast in crunch time.

I dunno where you can find the stat, but he was among the league leaders in scoring in the 4th q with Houston before he got traded.

Definitely a good get
QFT. I will miss him.......... I dunno what to do with my Landry jersey now
frown.gif
That's what you get for not coppin a Kevin Martin jersey.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom