OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

To me...that's it. We're not winning a ring in the next 4 or 5 years, because we're gonna be splitting players with the Nets, who have assets and can afford to pay FAs.

To me...that's it. We're not winning a ring in the next 4 or 5 years, because we're gonna be splitting players with the Nets, who have assets and can afford to pay FAs.

That Deron vid...
laugh.gif

even with the trades denver and utah will still be fighting for 7th and 8th seed with memphis and Phoenix

even with the trades denver and utah will still be fighting for 7th and 8th seed with memphis and Phoenix

What a perfect time for Rudy to be out.

I dont see Utah holding ground. They will be less of a threat without one of the top pgs in the league. Denver may still be fighting though.

What a perfect time for Rudy to be out.

I dont see Utah holding ground. They will be less of a threat without one of the top pgs in the league. Denver may still be fighting though.

At what point does Stern get fired or resigns? He has to be scratching his head right now. The NBA is turning into the 80's. All the small market team, again, don't have a chance at winning the title. 

At what point does Stern get fired or resigns? He has to be scratching his head right now. The NBA is turning into the 80's. All the small market team, again, don't have a chance at winning the title. 

HOOD17 wrote:

The BEST team in the league says hi.

HOOD17 wrote:

The BEST team in the league says hi.

Back
Top Bottom