OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by franchise3

KLJ, Landry is a beast in crunch time.

I dunno where you can find the stat, but he was among the league leaders in scoring in the 4th q with Houston before he got traded.

Definitely a good get
QFT. I will miss him.......... I dunno what to do with my Landry jersey now
frown.gif
That's what you get for not coppin a Kevin Martin jersey.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

^I hit up First Awakenings homeboy
pimp.gif
that place was da bidness
Glad you enjoyed it,
pimp.gif

Was the rest of the weekend cool?
Ya man, we actually ended up switching hotels to the Portello (or Portola or Portabello or whatever the hell its called) right on the Fisherman's Wharf and got hooked up with an extra night there so that was legit too cuz the rain stopped on Sunday and we had nice weather till we left on Monday
pimp.gif
We were just getting boozed up the entire time while it was raining and finally got to go visit all the sights and sounds on sunday/monday
laugh.gif
.....3 nights there was a little too long though
laugh.gif
Thanks again for the good intel
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

^I hit up First Awakenings homeboy
pimp.gif
that place was da bidness
Glad you enjoyed it,
pimp.gif

Was the rest of the weekend cool?
Ya man, we actually ended up switching hotels to the Portello (or Portola or Portabello or whatever the hell its called) right on the Fisherman's Wharf and got hooked up with an extra night there so that was legit too cuz the rain stopped on Sunday and we had nice weather till we left on Monday
pimp.gif
We were just getting boozed up the entire time while it was raining and finally got to go visit all the sights and sounds on sunday/monday
laugh.gif
.....3 nights there was a little too long though
laugh.gif
Thanks again for the good intel
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah two nights max in Monterey. Glad you got to stay near the Wharf, it's pretty nice down there for tourists. Let me know next time you're in town I'll try to head home.

Yeah two nights max in Monterey. Glad you got to stay near the Wharf, it's pretty nice down there for tourists. Let me know next time you're in town I'll try to head home.

aye dun son there's one space left in the bandwagon, Big L took it. We back b
#MADEYOULOOK #98FREESTYLE

aye dun son there's one space left in the bandwagon, Big L took it. We back b
#MADEYOULOOK #98FREESTYLE

Originally Posted by CP1708

Saw Miami's name mentioned a couple times with Thabeet.  No clue what asset they have to move for him. 
Heat looking to move Mike Miller.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Saw Miami's name mentioned a couple times with Thabeet.  No clue what asset they have to move for him. 
Heat looking to move Mike Miller.
nerd.gif

We give up a whole @$@+!!$ boat for 'Melo and they give away %$%# to get a player who is better than 'Melo...David Stern better find a @$@+!!$ way to get Dwight Howard on the Knicks

We give up a whole @$@+!!$ boat for 'Melo and they give away %$%# to get a player who is better than 'Melo...David Stern better find a @$@+!!$ way to get Dwight Howard on the Knicks

Back
Top Bottom