OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

whos the doofus wearing #86?
alien.gif

Chris Johnson. They signed him to a 10-day contract because KG and Baby are literally the only other big men the Celtics have tonight.

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

whos the doofus wearing #86?
alien.gif

Chris Johnson. They signed him to a 10-day contract because KG and Baby are literally the only other big men the Celtics have tonight.

I was just reading over the players in my signature to make sure they were all in alphabetical order, and I realized nine of the twelve players on the current roster weren't on the team this time a year ago.

Michael Beasley, Anthony Randolph, Wes Johnson, Martell Webster, Anthony Tolliver, Darko Milicic, Nikola Pekovic, Sebastian Telfair, and Luke Ridnour.
laugh.gif

Look at those names. No Kahn, the rebuilding job is not done.
laugh.gif

I was just reading over the players in my signature to make sure they were all in alphabetical order, and I realized nine of the twelve players on the current roster weren't on the team this time a year ago.

Michael Beasley, Anthony Randolph, Wes Johnson, Martell Webster, Anthony Tolliver, Darko Milicic, Nikola Pekovic, Sebastian Telfair, and Luke Ridnour.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I kept thinking okay Bosh is having a terrible game but if he keeps shooting he'll eventually drop a dagger in the 4th when it counts. Never happened
laugh.gif

Something is keeping Wade from being clutch. LeBron does not know what to do when the game is close.
Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Proshares

Sad as hell to see these dudes in Denver uni's
frown.gif
You can have Felton back
I can't wait till Denver fans find out how it looks when those players have an off night. Especially Felton
laugh.gif

I kept thinking okay Bosh is having a terrible game but if he keeps shooting he'll eventually drop a dagger in the 4th when it counts. Never happened
laugh.gif

Something is keeping Wade from being clutch. LeBron does not know what to do when the game is close.
Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Proshares

Sad as hell to see these dudes in Denver uni's
frown.gif
You can have Felton back
I can't wait till Denver fans find out how it looks when those players have an off night. Especially Felton
laugh.gif

Oh yeah !$%! Barkley talking about how deep DEN is but the Knicks weren't even a good team, a team so bad that they would have a worse record with Amar'e than the NJ Nets because Avery is their coach.

Oh yeah !$%! Barkley talking about how deep DEN is but the Knicks weren't even a good team, a team so bad that they would have a worse record with Amar'e than the NJ Nets because Avery is their coach.

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
True but Kahn is banking on Rubio to change all that. Man I should have started that Fire Kahn and Hire Kevin Pritchard chant at the draft party last year. Guess I'm bringing a sign this summer.

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
True but Kahn is banking on Rubio to change all that. Man I should have started that Fire Kahn and Hire Kevin Pritchard chant at the draft party last year. Guess I'm bringing a sign this summer.

Back
Top Bottom