:::[Official] 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa - Group A [Mexico/South Africa/Uruguay/France]:::

14jx9hv.png

1z4wlqt.png
20ubm37.png

^Italia isn't playing hard.. they won the 06' world cup and barely qualified or got out of group stage.

Mexico just got smashed by england 3-1 the other week.. there good but Uruguay is playing better and ranked higher

By the way some of the Italians were committing fouls on Mexico it certainly looked like they were trying.

And if you check the stats on Fifa for Mexico vs Uruguay, of 17 matches Mexico has won 7, tied 7 and only lost 3.. rankings don't really matter

England did not "smash" Mexico. Mexico could have easily been up in the first half if our offense would have been on point. Two of England's goals came from corner kicks (and Crouch's height advantage) when they were getting outplayed by Mexico.

well looks like im going to have to study a bit more before before i make another post in here. by the way how was the game today(Mexico vs Italia) i was at work and didn't see the score till minutes ago.

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

well looks like im going to have to study a bit more before before i make another post in here. by the way how was the game today(Mexico vs Italia) i was at work and didn't see the score till minutes ago.

italy is known for starting slow in the WC, letting their opponents have the ball and really not caring about friendlies, that being said, today mexico totally dominated them, les pusieron un buen baile, if you would have watched the game, it was very obvious italy could not do what they wanted to do, mexico was on top of their game today, except for a couple of misses and that late goal.

I mean I like Mexico, But damn the way we're playing right now just sucks. The W today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

italy is known for starting slow in the WC, letting their opponents have the ball and really not caring about friendlies, that being said, today mexico totally dominated them, les pusieron un buen baile, if you would have watched the game, it was very obvious italy could not do what they wanted to do, mexico was on top of their game today, except for a couple of misses and that late goal.
Yeah pretty much..Come WC time, the big boys play like the big boys regardless of how they qualified or played in friendlies. 

I liked how Mexico played today. But they let Italy score a goal towards the very end. Mexico tends to do that alot.

Mexico and France advance. F' the host always passing, that is broken this World Cup
pimp.gif
. Too much talent in the 3 teams of group A to let them go home early.

... F' Yuku too.. this is the 3rd time trying to post this
alien.gif

Mexico and France.

But I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Uruguay qualifies instead of France. France lost to China today, 1-0.

Back
Top Bottom