Manny was a late scratch tonight?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by SithLord22

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Field can be anywhere bro.

The section number is what's important, not the level

I believe it's section 7FD

At $150, you pretty much got them for Face Value, which is theft, considering it's for the Yankees series.  
eek.gif

Great deal.
Nice. Thanks for the info. guys.

They were randomly inserted.

There is no special marking on the box or a COA so if you really want to you can just dip it in gold Angelus paint....same with the silver bat
nerd.gif

I remember back in 2007 when the Tommy bobblehead dropped (holding the HOF plaque), he signed 3 boxes (72 total).  One of the guys working at the time made sure to call all his friends to his location and he gave them all the signed Tommy's at his location
laugh.gif
(about 6 of them).  Kind of smart, and technically legit.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

They were randomly inserted.

There is no special marking on the box or a COA so if you really want to you can just dip it in gold Angelus paint....same with the silver bat
nerd.gif

I remember back in 2007 when the Tommy bobblehead dropped (holding the HOF plaque), he signed 3 boxes (72 total).  One of the guys working at the time made sure to call all his friends to his location and he gave them all the signed Tommy's at his location
laugh.gif
(about 6 of them).  Kind of smart, and technically legit.

Say what?  I guess I have to open mine up to see if I was a lucky one.

And Iron Man, the Dodgers sure know how to pick them, dudes are so shady sometimes, even though it's legit. 
laugh.gif

dodgers employees are the best. snuck into a sold out game a couple years ago, i got caught cause i was the last in. i was like come on man we just want to watch some baseball. dude says. yeah youre right bro you guys go ahead.

laugh.gif
at vin airing this pitcher out talking about how he had to take the SAT 3 times to be able to accept his scholarship

Back
Top Bottom