OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

oh yeah, take that matt stairs.

laugh.gif
about 19 months too late
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Now that trash !#! network wants to acknowledge the fact there is in fact another coast
smh.gif

just introducing him to the east coast where he'll be playing in a couple of years.

Nice outing by Kershaw. Hopefully he keeps it up. So how is the tailgating situation at Chavez? Is it allowed, frowned upon or what? All the times I've been there I've never been a part of one or even seen one go on. That needs to change for the Yankee game.

Not allowed.

Dump the cervezas on the floor and get a written warning by stadium security.

People will "change" it themselves, security will be out full force with quite a few LAPD mixed in there for the 3 game set. IMHO.

Congrats!

Whats the life plan now?

Did the clock just turn back to February?  Torre has the "B" game lineup out there
smh.gif

Carroll (Furcal
eyes.gif
)
Green (WTH!)
AJ Ellis (Yeah, I know Russ has played in almost every game this year)
Belliard
Johnson (
grin.gif
)

Thanks, I'm looking to start up a sports PR company in the near future. Just started working on the business plan yesterday. If all goes well, could be doin some work for Cush and Mark. I think I'm gonna get a job somewhere though while I try to get the firm started up. My pops has a ton of connections with Majestic Realty so maybe there

Does anybody still want to unload Bills?
laugh.gif

It was only a matter of time before he came around.  Hopefully this will boost his confidence.  I would rather have him start slow and end hot as opposed to last season where he clearly fatigued by the second half.

We'll see if he can maintain this little stretch he has going.

smokin.gif
@ Broxton.  I swear he gets no love, but I guess that's what happens when you blow a couple of big ones in the NLCS.  If he gets a few more saves, he might notch another All Star bid,
smokin.gif

Over/Under on when BN loses the "X"'ed out Broxton avy?

I mean its easy to say that since we're rolling, but point blank Brox is still a %%#+@..

Btw, congrats PMAC!

Back
Top Bottom