congrats Pmac

pimp.gif
mine was yesterday
Congrats to the both of ya
smokin.gif

MrJ what school?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

BEARD2.png

Am I the only one jumping on the "In Beard We Trust" T-shirt?

31356_391725896369_545216369_4546758_2328598_n.jpg

bro I e-mailed the guy from LFP like a month ago, last heard from him on Cinco De Mayo. That was it
smh.gif

I would try again. There was an update yesterday that he is going to place another order on Tuesday.

EDIT: in fact, I emailed him an order request this morning and in 10 minutes he replied

yeah i just saw that, RIP Jose Lima

he should have black ones as well. here's his blog entry:

I will be placing another order on Tuesday.

To be included on that order. Reply with the info in your email.

Ordering info and FAQ

Colors. - Blue or Black mens short sleeve.

Sizes - Small - 4XL

Cost is - $21

Payment - You will be sent an email with my Pay Pal info when the shirts come in.

Shipping - All shirts will be shipped by USPS Priority mail (2-3) days.

To order

Email the QTY, color, size to [email protected]

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

rip to the lima time.

where can i get a los doyers shirt? swap meet?

I copped quite a few of the Majestic "Los Dodgers" during the offseason sale. The Los Doyers you can find at the swapmeet, or if your mall has one of those "Chicano" (hate the term) stores you'll find em there.

Dodgers GM Ned Colletti to Fanhouse's Tom Krasovic: "I sense we'll be in the market for pitching after the All-Star Break." Bill Shaikin of the Los Angeles Times wonders if that means the Dodgers might be in on the Oswalt sweepstakes.

Former Astros manager Phil Garner told Jon Paul Morosi of FOX Sports that he thinks Roy Oswalt would prefer to play near his Mississippi home. Garner, who hasn't spoken to Oswalt in three years, believes Brad Ausmus and Jake Peavy could draw Oswalt to the Dodgers and White Sox, respectively.

isnt oswalt due a ton of money?

He's due a total of 15 million this year, 16 million next year, and has a club option in the same amount for 2012.  

Way out of McCourt's budget.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

isnt oswalt due a ton of money?

He's due a total of 15 million this year, 16 million next year, and has a club option in the same amount for 2012.  

Way out of McCourt's budget.
grin.gif

looks like hes about 30 million dollars over mccourts budget

IYN
laugh.gif
there's a few. In general, there isn't too much goin on across the board at dominguez
562 it was friday morning, at %+!+%$ 8 am! Horrible start time

Back
Top Bottom