OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

Troncosso, Bellasario, Kuo, and Ox were clutch today 
smokin.gif

jamesloneybobblehead1.gif
laugh.gif

With rookie Carlos Monasterios getting the start against the Rockies on Friday night in the constantly changing fifth spot in the Dodgers' rotation, Elbert was slated to work out of the bullpen. The Dodgers appear to have decided that Charlie Haeger will rejoin the rotation as the fifth starter the next time that spot comes up on Wednesday against Arizona at Dodger Stadium, at least for a time.
suicide.gif

DENVER - Police are investigating a pitcher with the Los AngelesDodgers for some sort of incident that occurred early Saturday morning.

adlabel_horz.gif

DenverPolice did not have many details, but say pitcher Vicente Padilla wasinvolved in some sort of situation. The incident happened just before 4a.m.

The Dodgers are in Denver for a series with the Colorado Rockies.Padilla is currently on the Dodgers' 15-day disabled list and is not onthe team's active roster

Denver Police plan to hold a 4 p.m. news conference to release more information.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

jamesloneybobblehead1.gif
laugh.gif

With rookie Carlos Monasterios getting the start against the Rockies on Friday night in the constantly changing fifth spot in the Dodgers' rotation, Elbert was slated to work out of the bullpen. The Dodgers appear to have decided that Charlie Haeger will rejoin the rotation as the fifth starter the next time that spot comes up on Wednesday against Arizona at Dodger Stadium, at least for a time.
suicide.gif

Bobblehead:

Yeah, I was
grin.gif
when I saw it....
laugh.gif

I pushed for a "Loney slide" bobblehead.  For those that don't know, it's a running joke on some blogs about Loney's constant awkward slides....

Jimmy-Rollins_1009214c.jpg

angels_dodgers_baseball_400.jpg

Everyone's favorite:

89406125.jpg

james-loney2_dodgerslarge.jpg

Rotation:

It looks like Torre has a man-crush on the knuckleballer
grin.gif

eek.gif
@ Matt Kemp's catch.  I wasn't the only one thinking "uh-ohhh"
nerd.gif

This thread isn't popping.

Wheres BN?

Did Yuku and the combination of triple posts' cause him to leave?

It wouldn't hurt having Dontrelle, and he comes cheap so money wouldn't be an issue.

He should really go to the Padres.  PetCo does a lot to boost a strugglin' pitchers confidence.

Im starting to lose faith in honeycutt..

What is he doing with these guys pregame?  its like our pitching is never ready until the 2nd or 3 inning.  they need to change something pregame.

we give up SOOO many runs in the first inning or 2 of EVERY GAME.

whats the deal, honey!

and those hats make them look like a college team.

post game dudes are NOT happy about winning on a balk..

saying "if it happened to the dodgers, they would be screaming from the rooftops"..

hence why you dont play anymore guys.. the boys celebrated and will take the win... they should call the balk more, its a rule.

if you are gonna represent our city with a post game report.. dont be talking negative about the boys in blue.

Originally Posted by PapaPrem

Looking back, would you Dodger fans have done that rumored Cano for Kemp swap?4

Back then I was very vocal about making that move. Kemp was swinging at EVERYTHING, the hitaway and wheelhouse weren't gonna help him fix that.

How 4 years passes though. Patience
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom