Official 2010 NFL Combine ... $$$$$

roll.gif
mayock

Mayock just said Jabba the Weis' shirt looked lije a tent. Lulz

Quarless with a good time too bad he is dumb as rocks and will do sumthing stupid to ruin his career.

Gresham is a beast. Slow but 260 and jacked

trent williams looking good...im loving these OL...especially since thats what my team needs

man selvish capers only did 19 reps.... 

It's probably just me but does it seem like our fellow S&Ters are not that into the NFL draft season (besides the usual suspects) ? I for one, love this time of the yr.
pimp.gif

I know but it seems to me Lucas Oil stadium does not put out as fast a times as the old stadium did. I just wonder what he would have ran if he ran on the old track.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Man what would Holliday have ran on that fast track in the old stadium?
sick.gif
think about ya boy from oakland.. the receiver from maryland they took at 7 last year..

dude ran 4.3.. would have been 4.2 something in the old stadium

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

who is this years Vernon Gholston?
Bruce Campbell, 6'7 310 OT from Maryland.

he never played a full season in college, but he'll probably beast the combine. he has 4.9 speed.
what did i say. dude is 300+ running a 4.7.

University of Maryland aka Cyborg U
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

RCA dome was never known as a fast track tho

this track aint slow. Dickerson running back to back 4.4s prove that

Yea it is probably all in my head to be honest. I just have a hard time rationalizing Trindon ran the same time as CJ. But I do remember the last year at the RCA dome some of those 40 times seemed so juiced to me everyone was running sub 4.4.

You are right Gunna after watching some of the TE times this track is definitely not slow.

Let Campbell slip to the 4th RD. Whoever scoops him up there will be reaping benefits few years down the road.

Back
Top Bottom