Official 2010 NFL Combine ... $$$$$

So Jacoby ran a 4.27 unofficial
pimp.gif
and the ****** Brandon Banks ran a 4.36.

I knew Mardy wasnt a burner but him running a 4.56 cant help his stock. He is also dropping everything
smh.gif

Tebow getting UP 38 inches
pimp.gif
now all he needs to do is run that 4.6 and they can make him an Hback
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

It's probably just me but does it seem like our fellow S&Ters are not that into the NFL draft season (besides the usual suspects) ? I for one, love this time of the yr.
pimp.gif
I love this time of year.  On that note, I have very little interest in the combine.

Most teams already have their draft boards due to what some of these guys did on the Football field.

How fast Trindon Holliday does nothing for me
laugh.gif
.  To others it's
eek.gif
and
smokin.gif
.  I guess that's why I have very little interest in T&F.

Holliday's blazing speed isn't going to change the fact that he is going to be a late round pick or UFA.

The combine should only matter to Raider fans, 'cause their draft choices are based on this weekend
laugh.gif

Edit- I'm not high on Bruce Campbell, hope the 9ers don't draft him.  Cyborg U, I
nerd.gif
U.

I fail to believe Jarrett Brown can be an NFL quarterback, but he sure is helping himself so far today.

Marcus Easley - 4.39.
pimp.gif

Why didn't Armanti Edwards run?

1st Day runnin a 4.48 Oww

Gilyard 4.56

Jacoby with two 4.27s lol

A-realist 4.48

Brandon Banks 4.37

whoever wastes a draft pick on Mike Williams is a Moron. how the hell u 6'4 225 and can only do 8 reps at 225.
sorry ##$+ sucker

Preston Parker ....forgot about dude, hope he can get into the league

Tebow with a 38.5" vertical
pimp.gif

Brandon Lafell
smh.gif
, his stock is Lefalling

Damn. Golden wit the 4.36. Wonder if he worked on his route running because its buns.

Golden Tate sure doesn't play like 4.3   
he's plays like 4.5-4.6

i dont really see tate being a difference maker.. He's not that fast, and not really that quick..  i wouldn't take a career #3 receiver in the 1st round 

Preston parker looked explosive out the gate 
eek.gif
 but then ran 4.6 something.. I'll wait for the unofficials though.. 

SMH @ adam schefter posting trindin holidays unofficial time on twitter yesterday.. he's better then that

I'm starting to think mike mayock doesn't watch as much tape as people assume.. 

Not sold on Tate. Runs a great fly route because he is fast and I think he plays to the 4.36 personally but he is bot a good WR. He really never ran a diff route and dropped so many easy deep balls. First round for him is a huge risk. But his athleticsm is un questioned.

4.37 for hus second

That boy Tate put in work this last 2 months in Arizxona

Good stuff.
pimp.gif

they sayin 1st Day Coop got horrible routes and no body control. Said he couldn't even run the dou le moves well in drills w/ QBs today.

^ Should have stuck with baseball...

Golden Tate and Andre Roberts ran good times. C. Mitchell also for his size (projected closer to 4.5).

Thought Damian Williams was faster. Preston got out fast but that's it.

Mardy Gilyard is one of those guys where I don't feel his 40 time impacts his play on the field. If teams pass on him based on the time alone, an organization is gonna end up with a steal.

Did one of the analysts really say "Texas A&M was a pretty good defense and he (Jordan Shipley) lit them up."?

Yeah, Preston got that intital burst, but that long speed is a no go. I've seen him get walked.

Aye Truth, how was that 6am flight bro?
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom