Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Lets get it Fellas !!!!!

2010 Regular Season Schedule

14n0boi.jpg

nzrsm0.jpg

2n66mja.jpg

175ndj.jpg

nf1ts3.jpg

NFL-NY-Jets-24-Cincinnati-14.jpg

darrelle-revis1.jpg

greene.jpg

laugh.gif

HBO_HardKnocks_470x200.jpg

lol edit title, hes goin to Cincy.

Im tryin to get tickets to the season opener but the prices are outrageous.

I want Henry to get some burn and take Edwards spot.

lol edit title, hes goin to Cincy.

Im tryin to get tickets to the season opener but the prices are outrageous.

I want Henry to get some burn and take Edwards spot.

I know it's probably not the greatest thing to say in the Official New York Jets Season Thread, but I'll say it anyway.

I think the New York Jets are going to be like the Seattle Mariners of this year. What I mean by that is that they added a lot of pieces that are somewhat overrated.

I've heard some analysts saying that they believe LaDanian Tomlinson is going to have a nice year behind that solid Jets offensive line, but I'm wondering if people forget that the Chargers had the fourth best offensive line in the NFL last season, and it's not like that made a huge difference in his production. He still veered downwards despite running behind a solid offensive line. Plus, the Jets lost Alan Faneca, which I think won't end up being too much of a blow seeing as how he currently isn't the same dominant force that he was when you first acquired him.

Everyone knows about Santonio Holmes' 4-game suspension, so that addition is out for 1/4 of the season.

I like the Kyle Wilson pick, he was great value at the point the NY Jets selected him. However, I'm still not sold on Antonio Cromartie being a major contributor on that defense next season. I could see him being lost in the shuffle.

No shots or anything... I just wanted to get my thoughts out there on how I think the Jets will fare in the upcoming campaign. Week 5 should be
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152_r.gif

I know it's probably not the greatest thing to say in the Official New York Jets Season Thread, but I'll say it anyway.

I think the New York Jets are going to be like the Seattle Mariners of this year. What I mean by that is that they added a lot of pieces that are somewhat overrated.

I've heard some analysts saying that they believe LaDanian Tomlinson is going to have a nice year behind that solid Jets offensive line, but I'm wondering if people forget that the Chargers had the fourth best offensive line in the NFL last season, and it's not like that made a huge difference in his production. He still veered downwards despite running behind a solid offensive line. Plus, the Jets lost Alan Faneca, which I think won't end up being too much of a blow seeing as how he currently isn't the same dominant force that he was when you first acquired him.

Everyone knows about Santonio Holmes' 4-game suspension, so that addition is out for 1/4 of the season.

I like the Kyle Wilson pick, he was great value at the point the NY Jets selected him. However, I'm still not sold on Antonio Cromartie being a major contributor on that defense next season. I could see him being lost in the shuffle.

No shots or anything... I just wanted to get my thoughts out there on how I think the Jets will fare in the upcoming campaign. Week 5 should be
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152_r.gif

Tough schedule...but I'm very excited. Won't be in the post much since I work on Sundays & Mondays.

Let's go
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom