**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

I'd be more inclined to wait out this year, keep Randolph and the Italian, and just sign Melo in the off-season. There's really no point in trying to rush to make a deal for Melo since even with him (after we trade the pieces it took to get him) we're not going to make a serious run in the playoffs. Next year this exact team with Melo, another year of experience, and a couple of solid role players, plus whoever we decide to trade Chandler for (I think it makes the most sense to trade him and try and get a young shooting guard), could make a solid run in the playoffs and give the Magic and Heat a decent series.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I just wanted to say if you guys arent gonna give Bill Walker PT...then send him our way. Kid is niceeeee man, slept on heavily.
pimp.gif

who the +%%! said we wanna give him away? we actually want him in our starting line up.
Dude, it was a freakin compliment.
laugh.gif
Lighten up bro, why so mad?
nerd.gif

I'd be more inclined to wait out this year, keep Randolph and the Italian, and just sign Melo in the off-season. There's really no point in trying to rush to make a deal for Melo since even with him (after we trade the pieces it took to get him) we're not going to make a serious run in the playoffs. Next year this exact team with Melo, another year of experience, and a couple of solid role players, plus whoever we decide to trade Chandler for (I think it makes the most sense to trade him and try and get a young shooting guard), could make a solid run in the playoffs and give the Magic and Heat a decent series.

I just wanted to say if you guys arent gonna give Bill Walker PT...then send him our way. Kid is niceeeee man, slept on heavily.
pimp.gif

who the +%%! said we wanna give him away? we actually want him in our starting line up.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Jermaine o'neal had a nice season with the heat. him>

[table][tr][td]Season[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3p%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]09-10[/td] [td]MIA[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]28.4[/td] [td]0.529[/td] [td]0.000[/td] [td]0.720[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [td]5.2[/td] [td]6.9[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]1.4[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]13.6[/td][/tr][/table]

Jermaine o'neal had a nice season with the heat. him>

[table][tr][td]Season[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3p%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]09-10[/td] [td]MIA[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]28.4[/td] [td]0.529[/td] [td]0.000[/td] [td]0.720[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [td]5.2[/td] [td]6.9[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]1.4[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]13.6[/td][/tr][/table]

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

j60w08.jpg

nah im over it. sorry for over reacting.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

j60w08.jpg

nah im over it. sorry for over reacting.

Was at the Knicks training facility today (I will post a video later) and I liked what I heard from all the new players.

A few notes from talking to everyone:

Felton seems to be very focused and Donnie Walsh spoke glowingly about this heart. Anthony Randolph is confident that he will be better utilized in D'Antoni's system, Azibuke says that he should be healthy by training camp and Turiaf is excited to be here and is a funny guy.

Walsh spoke on the Russian Center and said that he expects him to make the roster this season. Walsh is also very high on Rautins.

Was at the Knicks training facility today (I will post a video later) and I liked what I heard from all the new players.

Felton seems to be very focused and Donnie Walsh spoke glowingly about this heart. Anthony Randolph is confident that he will be better utilized in D'Antoni's system, Azibuke says that he should be healthy by training camp and Turiaf is excited to be here and is a funny guy.

Walsh spoke on the Russian Center and said that he expects him to make the roster this season. Walsh is also very high on Rautins.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

That is what im praying for, dude has a lot of talent, but that injury really slowed him down.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

That is what im praying for, dude has a lot of talent, but that injury really slowed him down.

This is the first time I've checked into niketalk since Thursday.. I must say though Bill Walker and TD are both looking good here in the summer league.. def getting burn this year lol.. I hope Ewing JR makes the cut this year.. but yeah, can't wait for Melo to come next year.. if we get CP3, I won't even remember Lebron's last name lol

This is the first time I've checked into niketalk since Thursday.. I must say though Bill Walker and TD are both looking good here in the summer league.. def getting burn this year lol.. I hope Ewing JR makes the cut this year.. but yeah, can't wait for Melo to come next year.. if we get CP3, I won't even remember Lebron's last name lol

Back
Top Bottom