**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

^^^your avy with that sig is not allowed. pick one brother.

rbgn6s.jpg

Amar'e played the 4 in phoenix, Lopez was the 5. And when Fry was in with him, Frye would play the 5. Positions don't matter on the offensive end in ths system. On D Amar'e guarded the 4 spot and Frye/Lopez the 5.

Amar'e played the 4 in phoenix, Lopez was the 5. And when Fry was in with him, Frye would play the 5. Positions don't matter on the offensive end in ths system. On D Amar'e guarded the 4 spot and Frye/Lopez the 5.

Nah Nah, don't worry Spectacular.. I'm loyal to my city and team.. I'm on my phone posting so I wasnt able to change it.. lemme get on the computer. Lol
whats good with a TeamNewYork Knicks sig? can i copy that lol

Nah Nah, don't worry Spectacular.. I'm loyal to my city and team.. I'm on my phone posting so I wasnt able to change it.. lemme get on the computer. Lol
whats good with a TeamNewYork Knicks sig? can i copy that lol

I like what I saw from Landry Fields today. Rautins played hard. Jerome Jordan played better than yesterday.

I like what I saw from Landry Fields today. Rautins played hard. Jerome Jordan played better than yesterday.

Donnie Walsh speaking on new Knicks.. he says he doesn't expect to make any more moves right now and we need to manage our cap and stay flexible if something were to come up, and that he's not looking to move the current guys in cap room deals.

http://knickstweets.net/n...west-knicks-talk-knicks/

that's got some press interviews with the new guys

Donnie Walsh speaking on new Knicks.. he says he doesn't expect to make any more moves right now and we need to manage our cap and stay flexible if something were to come up, and that he's not looking to move the current guys in cap room deals.

http://knickstweets.net/n...west-knicks-talk-knicks/

that's got some press interviews with the new guys

Damn, I missed both games so far. Will MSG air it tonight? (I'm not near a tv to check)

Damn, I missed both games so far. Will MSG air it tonight? (I'm not near a tv to check)

Landry def impressed today.. and idk i feel like TD can def be an impact player in the league.. improve on his vision and i dont see why he wouldnt be a starter or a least a solid solid solid backup.

Landry def impressed today.. and idk i feel like TD can def be an impact player in the league.. improve on his vision and i dont see why he wouldnt be a starter or a least a solid solid solid backup.

I have to say, I think I'm going to HATE Andy Rautins. A friend of mine who's been in Syracuse didn't have a single good thing to say about him. Plus he's ugly as hell.

I have to say, I think I'm going to HATE Andy Rautins. A friend of mine who's been in Syracuse didn't have a single good thing to say about him. Plus he's ugly as hell.

Landry has been a pleasant surprise. Toney's lack of court vision is frustrating. He missed cutting bigs a couple of times. Hopefully Amare can help him with that a lot. He looks like he's never seen a pick and roll in his life. Jerome Jordan had some young Marcus Camby moments. I know, that's too good to be true. He's so unpolished, and he looked completely confused for the entire first game, but he looks like he'll get better. He didn't look as bad as Jordan Hill did in last year's Summer League.

Landry has been a pleasant surprise. Toney's lack of court vision is frustrating. He missed cutting bigs a couple of times. Hopefully Amare can help him with that a lot. He looks like he's never seen a pick and roll in his life. Jerome Jordan had some young Marcus Camby moments. I know, that's too good to be true. He's so unpolished, and he looked completely confused for the entire first game, but he looks like he'll get better. He didn't look as bad as Jordan Hill did in last year's Summer League.

[h1]New York Knicks introduce Raymond Felton, Anthony Randolph, Kelenna Azubuike and Ronny Turiaf[/h1]
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Monday, July 12th 2010, 6:01 PM

alg_knicks.jpg

Antonelli/News
From left, the newest New York Knicks - Anthony Randolph, Raymond Felton, Kelenna Azubuike and Ronny Turiaf.

The Knicks introduced new additionsRaymond FeltonAnthony Randolph,Kelenna Azubuike and Ronny Turiaf on Monday. Not quite the same as showing offLeBron JamesDwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. But combined with the Knicks' one big free-agent acquisition, Amare Stoudemire, team president Donnie Walsh insists this group is built to be successful.GREENBURGH, N.Y. - Enough talk about the salary cap. The Knicks think they can win now.

There will be plenty of pressure on the Knicks to finally start winning this season after the club shed salary the last two years, hoping the strategy would pay off with James picking New York this summer.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b..._anthony_randolph_kelenna_azubuike_and_r.html

Welcome to New York!! 
pimp.gif

[h1]New York Knicks introduce Raymond Felton, Anthony Randolph, Kelenna Azubuike and Ronny Turiaf[/h1]
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Monday, July 12th 2010, 6:01 PM

alg_knicks.jpg

Antonelli/News
From left, the newest New York Knicks - Anthony Randolph, Raymond Felton, Kelenna Azubuike and Ronny Turiaf.

The Knicks introduced new additionsRaymond FeltonAnthony Randolph,Kelenna Azubuike and Ronny Turiaf on Monday. Not quite the same as showing offLeBron JamesDwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. But combined with the Knicks' one big free-agent acquisition, Amare Stoudemire, team president Donnie Walsh insists this group is built to be successful.GREENBURGH, N.Y. - Enough talk about the salary cap. The Knicks think they can win now.

There will be plenty of pressure on the Knicks to finally start winning this season after the club shed salary the last two years, hoping the strategy would pay off with James picking New York this summer.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b..._anthony_randolph_kelenna_azubuike_and_r.html

Welcome to New York!! 
pimp.gif

SPJ the game is re-airing at 8

these gallo discussions are hilarious..have we forgotten about this? ://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/danilo_wins_duel_with_anthony_and_B7gm84ke83ROlqJNUUmHFM

gallo is that dude, and you guys are pigeonholing him when positions don't mean !%@$ in this system..he's only scratched the surface too..probably just about 100 games into his career

he won't be traded either, for the 6975th time

http://www.slamonline.com...7/a-letter-to-david-lee/

Dear David Lee,

In the most hetero way possible, parting is such sweet sorrow. At the beginning of this tumultuous offseason, I hoped to see you form the most dynamic of pick-and-roll duos with one LeBron James. In expressing these views to fellow fans, I was told that signing Amar’e or Joe would be more of an attraction to the Chosen 1/3rd. Of course I did not want to believe, after hearing that you’d been working on your 3-point range, that you may be suiting up in colors other than royal and orange. I didn’t want to believe.

When STAT announced “The Knicks are back!

SPJ the game is re-airing at 8

these gallo discussions are hilarious..have we forgotten about this? ://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/danilo_wins_duel_with_anthony_and_B7gm84ke83ROlqJNUUmHFM

gallo is that dude, and you guys are pigeonholing him when positions don't mean !%@$ in this system..he's only scratched the surface too..probably just about 100 games into his career

he won't be traded either, for the 6975th time

http://www.slamonline.com...7/a-letter-to-david-lee/

Dear David Lee,

In the most hetero way possible, parting is such sweet sorrow. At the beginning of this tumultuous offseason, I hoped to see you form the most dynamic of pick-and-roll duos with one LeBron James. In expressing these views to fellow fans, I was told that signing Amar’e or Joe would be more of an attraction to the Chosen 1/3rd. Of course I did not want to believe, after hearing that you’d been working on your 3-point range, that you may be suiting up in colors other than royal and orange. I didn’t want to believe.

When STAT announced “The Knicks are back!

Back
Top Bottom