**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

I'm really happy that we havea solid frontcourt with a lot of big men (no %+@%) with gallo, amare, randolph, turiaf, the russian, and jordan (if he makes the team, and im not including curry)...pretty rare to have

if felton plays well (questionable) and chandler and gallo progress, this could be a decent team...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

so here's what we have to look forward for the 2011 free agents, i made the words bigger for the people id like to see come next yr

[table][tr][th=""]2011
Tyson Chandler
Carmelo Anthony (ETO)
Corey Brewer
Leandro Barbosa
Jason Richardson
Tony Parker
[/th][/tr][/table]
Just raping the western conference of players
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'd rather have Jamal Crawford back than Barbosa. Aint sold on Tyson either.
Tyson chandler is a very good defender, and thats what we need.
Corey brewer is very athletic and can run perfect on antoni's system
Barbosa is already familiar with antoni's system, hes good on both offense and defense, very good player to have coming off the bench.
Jason richardson ( my fav ppl) is very good on attacking the basket and has a good percentage at shooting 3s.
tony parker....enough said we need a better PG

so here's what we have to look forward for the 2011 free agents, i made the words bigger for the people id like to see come next yr

[table][tr][th=""]2011
Tyson Chandler
Carmelo Anthony (ETO)
Corey Brewer
Leandro Barbosa
Jason Richardson
Tony Parker
[/th][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Tyson chandler is a very good defender, and thats what we need.
Corey brewer is very athletic and can run perfect on antoni's system
Barbosa is already familiar with antoni's system, hes good on both offense and defense, very good player to have coming off the bench.
Jason richardson ( my fav ppl) is very good on attacking the basket and has a good percentage at shooting 3s.
tony parker....enough said we need a better PG

Can we please just watch this team play a game before we start hand picking half a dozen players that we're going to somehow sign or sign and trade for.

Can we please just watch this team play a game before we start hand picking half a dozen players that we're going to somehow sign or sign and trade for.

[table][tr][th=""]2011
Tyson Chandler
Carmelo Anthony (ETO)
Corey Brewer
Leandro Barbosa
Jason Richardson
Tony Parker
[/th][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][th=""]2011
Tyson Chandler
Carmelo Anthony (ETO)
Corey Brewer
Leandro Barbosa
Jason Richardson
Tony Parker
[/th][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

You didnt have to post that whole list. Lets not get ahead of ourselves now.

I think i need to buy a David Lee jersey, but i dont really rock jerseys. That letter, made me really, really sad. thank you for all you've done david. we'll miss you.

I'll still be following you and the Warriors, so best of luck.

frown.gif

chris-brown1.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

You didnt have to post that whole list. Lets not get ahead of ourselves now.

I think i need to buy a David Lee jersey, but i dont really rock jerseys. That letter, made me really, really sad. thank you for all you've done david. we'll miss you.

I'll still be following you and the Warriors, so best of luck.

frown.gif

chris-brown1.gif

Watching the game from earlier today right now....

Jerome Jordan is EVERYWHERE!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
THAT'S the type of defensive intensity we need. Is he 7 feet as well?

I really feel like Bill Walker can do some work this year with D'antoni hopefully putting him into that 8-9 man rotation.

Watching the game from earlier today right now....

Jerome Jordan is EVERYWHERE!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
THAT'S the type of defensive intensity we need. Is he 7 feet as well?

I really feel like Bill Walker can do some work this year with D'antoni hopefully putting him into that 8-9 man rotation.

Crawford back in a Knick uni....................do it.

Anyway, I saw the game & Jordan, Fields, and Ewing impressed the hell out of me. What does Ewing have to do to get a contract? Just put him in a Knicks jersey where he belongs.

Crawford back in a Knick uni....................do it.

Anyway, I saw the game & Jordan, Fields, and Ewing impressed the hell out of me. What does Ewing have to do to get a contract? Just put him in a Knicks jersey where he belongs.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Back
Top Bottom