**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

owner of the cavs say that in hindsight the knicks were never in the running. and i agree with him. i'm telling yall we did nothing wrong in terms of getting lebron. He is just a cupcake who couldn't deal with the pressure and knew for quite some time that he would go to MIA

"It goes back to the pressure," Gilbert said. "Miami is a good town, but is it a basketball town? Where is the pressure? For him, I think he does not like that burden, that pressure, and Miami is not going to be the pressure cooker of New York City, especially now that he's there with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh and Pat Riley. That's what it really comes down to. I think that's where his decision comes from."

owner of the cavs say that in hindsight the knicks were never in the running. and i agree with him. i'm telling yall we did nothing wrong in terms of getting lebron. He is just a cupcake who couldn't deal with the pressure and knew for quite some time that he would go to MIA

"It goes back to the pressure," Gilbert said. "Miami is a good town, but is it a basketball town? Where is the pressure? For him, I think he does not like that burden, that pressure, and Miami is not going to be the pressure cooker of New York City, especially now that he's there with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh and Pat Riley. That's what it really comes down to. I think that's where his decision comes from."

From what im reading in that article, im like Chandlers attitude.

Its a shame him and Gallo both play the 3, as well as most of the other big FAs.

And yuku FTL with these posts.
smh.gif

Anyways, ill say it again since i dont see my post anywhere. I really hoped we could have moved up about 6 spots to grab Whiteside.

Sac town is looking crazy good with their front court. Thompson-Sammy D, with Cousins and Whiteside off the bench. Thats not fair
smh.gif
smh.gif

From what im reading in that article, im like Chandlers attitude.

Its a shame him and Gallo both play the 3, as well as most of the other big FAs.

And yuku FTL with these posts.
smh.gif

Anyways, ill say it again since i dont see my post anywhere. I really hoped we could have moved up about 6 spots to grab Whiteside.

Sac town is looking crazy good with their front court. Thompson-Sammy D, with Cousins and Whiteside off the bench. Thats not fair
smh.gif
smh.gif

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Lebron went to Pat Riley and told him how he wanted to play the way D'antoni told him he would play.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Lebron went to Pat Riley and told him how he wanted to play the way D'antoni told him he would play.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

SPJ the game is re-airing at 8

these gallo discussions are hilarious..have we forgotten about this? ://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/danilo_wins_duel_with_anthony_and_B7gm84ke83ROlqJNUUmHFM

gallo is that dude, and you guys are pigeonholing him when positions don't mean !%@$ in this system..he's only scratched the surface too..probably just about 100 games into his career

he won't be traded either, for the 6975th time

http://www.slamonline.com...7/a-letter-to-david-lee/

Dear David Lee,

In the most hetero way possible, parting is such sweet sorrow. At the beginning of this tumultuous offseason, I hoped to see you form the most dynamic of pick-and-roll duos with one LeBron James. In expressing these views to fellow fans, I was told that signing Amar’e or Joe would be more of an attraction to the Chosen 1/3rd. Of course I did not want to believe, after hearing that you’d been working on your 3-point range, that you may be suiting up in colors other than royal and orange. I didn’t want to believe.

When STAT announced “The Knicks are back!

Originally Posted by MeloVP

SPJ the game is re-airing at 8

these gallo discussions are hilarious..have we forgotten about this? ://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/danilo_wins_duel_with_anthony_and_B7gm84ke83ROlqJNUUmHFM

gallo is that dude, and you guys are pigeonholing him when positions don't mean !%@$ in this system..he's only scratched the surface too..probably just about 100 games into his career

he won't be traded either, for the 6975th time

http://www.slamonline.com...7/a-letter-to-david-lee/

Dear David Lee,

In the most hetero way possible, parting is such sweet sorrow. At the beginning of this tumultuous offseason, I hoped to see you form the most dynamic of pick-and-roll duos with one LeBron James. In expressing these views to fellow fans, I was told that signing Amar’e or Joe would be more of an attraction to the Chosen 1/3rd. Of course I did not want to believe, after hearing that you’d been working on your 3-point range, that you may be suiting up in colors other than royal and orange. I didn’t want to believe.

When STAT announced “The Knicks are back!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

+1 for the D. Lee and Nate Robinson fan club. Definitely wish they were still around.
They kept me watching and waiting, because I thought they were the future. Jamal too. I mean. He was a chucker, but he was a humble chucker compared to Starbury.
laugh.gif
And that was before the non-humble ones (Z-Bo, NoSharrington, and Larry Hughes) came through.
Anyone know where I can find that Melo-Gallo battle from the end of the season?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

+1 for the D. Lee and Nate Robinson fan club. Definitely wish they were still around.
They kept me watching and waiting, because I thought they were the future. Jamal too. I mean. He was a chucker, but he was a humble chucker compared to Starbury.
laugh.gif
And that was before the non-humble ones (Z-Bo, NoSharrington, and Larry Hughes) came through.
Anyone know where I can find that Melo-Gallo battle from the end of the season?

i havent posted since thursday. but

Yeah I agree on not jumping the gun on 2011-2012... I am NOT setting myself up for that failure that we had to endure.
We were the first team clearing cap space for the 2010 FA class... or atleast the 1st team that made it clear what we were doing when we moved Jamal Crawford and Zach... and we didnt get what we wanted. Im not doing it to myself AGAIN!

anyhow I looked at the game, seemed like J Jordan had made some improvements compared to the 1st game.
No one had a spectacular game. Just a few moments here and there.
I hope Pat Ewing II gets some kinda recognition by other teams..

As far as this upcoming season, I see a lotta bright spots... playoff bound? Im really not sure... if this was the 2009-2010 season, I would say We had a lock for the 6th, 7th, or 8th spot. but with so many teams getting better in the east and power shifting, its hard to tell.

I think for us to get a decent playoff spot this season, we need another good 2nd tier player to atleast get to the second round too.
One thing's for certain, we on the rise!

Good luck to david lee, he will be missed, the 3 dudes we drafted in the 05 draft are all gone now, and hopefully off to better things.

Ray Felton deal sucked to me initially till I heard it was only 2 years and 3rd year team option.
I still think its i little expensive for a 3rd tier PG. but atleast not a long term deal.

The Turiaf, Azibuke, Randolph deal I initially thought was gonna eventually lead to another trade for another decent player. At this moment it seems like they are going to be around for the season opener. I hope they put in some work.

Lastly, eddy curry.... boy, what do I say about this guy? Only suggestion I can make is to let him play for another contract. He definitely wont get one like the one he had, but he needs to fight for his career. As much as I dont like his terrible play, I dont wanna see him go off the deep end.

Anyway lets get this 2010-2011 NYK

we gon ride this out my dudes, glad to see a lot of yall still here

i havent posted since thursday. but

Yeah I agree on not jumping the gun on 2011-2012... I am NOT setting myself up for that failure that we had to endure.
We were the first team clearing cap space for the 2010 FA class... or atleast the 1st team that made it clear what we were doing when we moved Jamal Crawford and Zach... and we didnt get what we wanted. Im not doing it to myself AGAIN!

anyhow I looked at the game, seemed like J Jordan had made some improvements compared to the 1st game.
No one had a spectacular game. Just a few moments here and there.
I hope Pat Ewing II gets some kinda recognition by other teams..

As far as this upcoming season, I see a lotta bright spots... playoff bound? Im really not sure... if this was the 2009-2010 season, I would say We had a lock for the 6th, 7th, or 8th spot. but with so many teams getting better in the east and power shifting, its hard to tell.

I think for us to get a decent playoff spot this season, we need another good 2nd tier player to atleast get to the second round too.
One thing's for certain, we on the rise!

Good luck to david lee, he will be missed, the 3 dudes we drafted in the 05 draft are all gone now, and hopefully off to better things.

Ray Felton deal sucked to me initially till I heard it was only 2 years and 3rd year team option.
I still think its i little expensive for a 3rd tier PG. but atleast not a long term deal.

The Turiaf, Azibuke, Randolph deal I initially thought was gonna eventually lead to another trade for another decent player. At this moment it seems like they are going to be around for the season opener. I hope they put in some work.

Lastly, eddy curry.... boy, what do I say about this guy? Only suggestion I can make is to let him play for another contract. He definitely wont get one like the one he had, but he needs to fight for his career. As much as I dont like his terrible play, I dont wanna see him go off the deep end.

Anyway lets get this 2010-2011 NYK

we gon ride this out my dudes, glad to see a lot of yall still here

If we lose 50 games every one of the fans on the list gets a 6 pack of their favorite beer.

There's no %+@@$*@ way we lose 50 games.

Back
Top Bottom