**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

If we lose 50 games every one of the fans on the list gets a 6 pack of their favorite beer.

There's no %+@@$*@ way we lose 50 games.

just buy me a pack of arizona green teas

ayyy
smokin.gif

i want a 50+ loss season again.

nah, i'd commit suicide from all this misery. i want to go to a playoff game.

i want a 50+ loss season again.

nah, i'd commit suicide from all this misery. i want to go to a playoff game.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

SPJ the game is re-airing at 8

these gallo discussions are hilarious..have we forgotten about this? ://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/danilo_wins_duel_with_anthony_and_B7gm84ke83ROlqJNUUmHFM

gallo is that dude, and you guys are pigeonholing him when positions don't mean !%@$ in this system..he's only scratched the surface too..probably just about 100 games into his career

he won't be traded either, for the 6975th time

http://www.slamonline.com...7/a-letter-to-david-lee/

Dear David Lee,

In the most hetero way possible, parting is such sweet sorrow. At the beginning of this tumultuous offseason, I hoped to see you form the most dynamic of pick-and-roll duos with one LeBron James. In expressing these views to fellow fans, I was told that signing Amar’e or Joe would be more of an attraction to the Chosen 1/3rd. Of course I did not want to believe, after hearing that you’d been working on your 3-point range, that you may be suiting up in colors other than royal and orange. I didn’t want to believe.

When STAT announced “The Knicks are back!

Originally Posted by MeloVP

SPJ the game is re-airing at 8

these gallo discussions are hilarious..have we forgotten about this? ://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/danilo_wins_duel_with_anthony_and_B7gm84ke83ROlqJNUUmHFM

gallo is that dude, and you guys are pigeonholing him when positions don't mean !%@$ in this system..he's only scratched the surface too..probably just about 100 games into his career

he won't be traded either, for the 6975th time

http://www.slamonline.com...7/a-letter-to-david-lee/

Dear David Lee,

In the most hetero way possible, parting is such sweet sorrow. At the beginning of this tumultuous offseason, I hoped to see you form the most dynamic of pick-and-roll duos with one LeBron James. In expressing these views to fellow fans, I was told that signing Amar’e or Joe would be more of an attraction to the Chosen 1/3rd. Of course I did not want to believe, after hearing that you’d been working on your 3-point range, that you may be suiting up in colors other than royal and orange. I didn’t want to believe.

When STAT announced “The Knicks are back!

Not that he'll compare to Lee, but Turiaf seems to be adjusting well to the Knicks so far..
Knicks fan. I'm at Six Avenue cafe right now. First person to come and join me. I'm buying lunch. Hahahahaha.. What am I Doing?! Lol.
from his twitter

He was also up at Rucker Park the night before.

Not that he'll compare to Lee, but Turiaf seems to be adjusting well to the Knicks so far..
Knicks fan. I'm at Six Avenue cafe right now. First person to come and join me. I'm buying lunch. Hahahahaha.. What am I Doing?! Lol.
from his twitter

hahahaaa twitter is one of the worst and best things invented. i'm glad i never got one, but i can see why people love it

yo we have players who WANT TO BE HERE. so happy about that. we won't have a poisoned locker room next year.

hahahaaa twitter is one of the worst and best things invented. i'm glad i never got one, but i can see why people love it

yo we have players who WANT TO BE HERE. so happy about that. we won't have a poisoned locker room next year.

i think carmelo and paul are serious bout headin to the knicks nex year, man if that happens it's a wrap, no one seeing that team.

i think carmelo and paul are serious bout headin to the knicks nex year, man if that happens it's a wrap, no one seeing that team.

I didn't wanna talk bout em but I had to comment on what ya were sayin about Melo n CP3. if we do get em why don't we just try and sign them instead of a trade?

Curry+Chandler+Azubuike is like $16-17M expiring next offseason when he is a FA .. Plus whatever we don't spend now
and walsh said he don't expect to make any more moves..

Then the foliwwing offseason Felton non guranteed $8M+ idk what else to sign CP3..

Or maybe sign Melo.. Then offer a trade for CP3..

This way we keep almost all our players

Originally Posted by Big J 33

from his twitter

Turiaf has ALWAYS been a fan favorite, from wherever he went, whether it was LA, GS, and i expect the same here in NY.

I LOVE the energy and hustle he brings onto the court, especially when he gets a huge dunk or block
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

from his twitter

Turiaf has ALWAYS been a fan favorite, from wherever he went, whether it was LA, GS, and i expect the same here in NY.

I LOVE the energy and hustle he brings onto the court, especially when he gets a huge dunk or block
pimp.gif

I didn't wanna talk bout em but I had to comment on what ya were sayin about Melo n CP3. if we do get em why don't we just try and sign them instead of a trade?

Curry+Chandler+Azubuike is like $16-17M expiring next offseason when he is a FA .. Plus whatever we don't spend now
and walsh said he don't expect to make any more moves..

Then the foliwwing offseason Felton non guranteed $8M+ idk what else to sign CP3..

Or maybe sign Melo.. Then offer a trade for CP3..

This way we keep almost all our players

Back
Top Bottom