**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Damn I remember I thought Qyntell Woods was gonna be a star. No Lavor Postell mention though or Stevie Franchise.

I forgot Van Horn was here
laugh.gif

When did Charlie Ward make anti-semetic remarks???
roll.gif

Damn I remember I thought Qyntell Woods was gonna be a star. No Lavor Postell mention though or Stevie Franchise.

I forgot Van Horn was here
laugh.gif

When did Charlie Ward make anti-semetic remarks???
roll.gif

I remember Frank Williams ended up being like an 84 in NBA 2K3 in Franchise mode....
laugh.gif

And I liked Qyntel Woods (no mo). I thought he could've provided a young, athletic scoring presence off the bench. Plus every team needs at least one crazy dude to go to war with

I remember Frank Williams ended up being like an 84 in NBA 2K3 in Franchise mode....
laugh.gif

And I liked Qyntel Woods (no mo). I thought he could've provided a young, athletic scoring presence off the bench. Plus every team needs at least one crazy dude to go to war with

Well the T'Wolves have 4 PG,they have 4 PG that were were interested in !!

So this is their lineup ?

Brewer
Session
Rubio
Flynn
Ridnour

j/k

& if we sign Howard.. It had me thinking nothin but a trade..

Well the T'Wolves have 4 PG,they have 4 PG that were were interested in !!

So this is their lineup ?

Brewer
Session
Rubio
Flynn
Ridnour

j/k

& if we sign Howard.. It had me thinking nothin but a trade..

How about that exciting Knicks defense?

If there are no improvements or signs that they are really, really looking to improve their defense this year D'Antoni should probably be let go.

How about that exciting Knicks defense?

If there are no improvements or signs that they are really, really looking to improve their defense this year D'Antoni should probably be let go.

fields looking really damn good. Rautins looking like crap

good interview with Randolph.walker looks like he don't care

Back
Top Bottom