OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Only TNT's announcers could make this interesting. ESPN needs some pop culture people to provide some commentary. Jon Barry? 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Only TNT's announcers could make this interesting. ESPN needs some pop culture people to provide some commentary. Jon Barry? 
alien.gif
QFT. This game lends itself to commentators making jokes. Kenny, Charles, and Ernie should be announcing this.
edit: Jeez that was corny/terrible. ESPN trying too hard.

alien.gif
QFT. This game lends itself to commentators making jokes. Kenny, Charles, and Ernie should be announcing this.
edit: Jeez that was corny/terrible. ESPN trying too hard.

alien.gif
iono if it was him but dude said nick cannon should end the beef with 50
laugh.gif

alien.gif
iono if it was him but dude said nick cannon should end the beef with 50
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

%@*+ Scottie Pippen.
1270642992scottie_pippen_gf.jpg

Eventually, I said what's up to dude, shook his hand...and I sure did think he was going to leave me hanging, and told them 2 to have fun out of pure sarcasm.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mediatakeout.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

%@*+ Scottie Pippen.
1270642992scottie_pippen_gf.jpg

Eventually, I said what's up to dude, shook his hand...and I sure did think he was going to leave me hanging, and told them 2 to have fun out of pure sarcasm.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mediatakeout.
30t6p3b.gif

Over/Under for missed dunks by Derrick tonight I am putting at 2.

Demarcus Cousins did not want to slap five with any of those kids.

Over/Under for missed dunks by Derrick tonight I am putting at 2.

Demarcus Cousins did not want to slap five with any of those kids.

Why is there a separate celebrity & rookie game thread?

Make's more sense keeping everything in 1 thread for this weekend like we've always done.

Why is there a separate celebrity & rookie game thread?

Make's more sense keeping everything in 1 thread for this weekend like we've always done.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

ehk6dj.png

okphck.png

Not shocked one bit, when the rosters were announced I was wondering how they'd act around each other.
laugh.gif
Man you forget that some of those players are really good friends off court. I could just imagine Dwight and Wade clownin all weekend. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

ehk6dj.png

okphck.png

Not shocked one bit, when the rosters were announced I was wondering how they'd act around each other.
laugh.gif
Man you forget that some of those players are really good friends off court. I could just imagine Dwight and Wade clownin all weekend. 
laugh.gif

Dwight could get along with anyone. He likes to have fun and clown around.

So next year's ASG will be in Orlando....

Dwight could get along with anyone. He likes to have fun and clown around.

So next year's ASG will be in Orlando....

Back
Top Bottom