laugh.gif
Jordan goes #3 again. These dudes are tripping

Chuck so drunk he forgot what the draft was for SMH

dude picked AI

SMH at Jordan falling to 3rd pick

Chuck so drunk he forgot what the draft was for SMH

dude picked AI

SMH at Jordan falling to 3rd pick

i watch her on price is right beastin over her, always wondered who she was with. damn kenny is winning
pimp.gif

charles first pick
roll.gif

i watch her on price is right beastin over her, always wondered who she was with. damn kenny is winning
pimp.gif

charles first pick
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Reggies team has already won

yup

if dude gets duncan or lebron in this next round.. IT IS OVER

he could sneak in a steve nash or something to play point.. and just fill out his bench with dudes like durant who we all know will be there

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Reggies team has already won

yup

if dude gets duncan or lebron in this next round.. IT IS OVER

he could sneak in a steve nash or something to play point.. and just fill out his bench with dudes like durant who we all know will be there

Wonder who's going to pick themselves first (Charles, Reggie, McHale, or Chris)?

My guess is Reggie (Charles would, but I think someone else is going to pick him).

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Reggie's team already on lock: MJ and Hakeem

If I was him id have to get stockton or jkidd that right there would solidify ultimate winning. or nash.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Reggie's team already on lock: MJ and Hakeem

If I was him id have to get stockton or jkidd that right there would solidify ultimate winning. or nash.

Wonder who's going to pick themselves first (Charles, Reggie, McHale, or Chris)?

My guess is Reggie (Charles would, but I think someone else is going to pick him).

If would pick 5 players I enjoyed watching growing up for a fantasy team:

Jabbar
Bird
Barkley
Erving (Dr. J)
Jordan

What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom