^ Wait what's the deal with D12? Someone fill me in

East squad dont like him? I dont get it

Chuck dancing was great tv.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

ehk6dj.png

okphck.png

Not shocked one bit, when the rosters were announced I was wondering how they'd act around each other.
laugh.gif
Man you forget that some of those players are really good friends off court. I could just imagine Dwight and Wade clownin all weekend. 
laugh.gif

if so about the not so good body language,  i'd assume it would be between  the players on the celtics and the players on the heat and to a lesser extent amare and al hortford..   if that indeed is the case  then that's good and good for the league too.  F all that buddy buddy,  were rivals and probably will be meeting in may with a trip to the finals on the line but it's all star weekend,  lets frolic and skip through LA holding hands singing we are the world crap.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

ehk6dj.png

okphck.png

Not shocked one bit, when the rosters were announced I was wondering how they'd act around each other.
laugh.gif
Man you forget that some of those players are really good friends off court. I could just imagine Dwight and Wade clownin all weekend. 
laugh.gif

if so about the not so good body language,  i'd assume it would be between  the players on the celtics and the players on the heat and to a lesser extent amare and al hortford..   if that indeed is the case  then that's good and good for the league too.  F all that buddy buddy,  were rivals and probably will be meeting in may with a trip to the finals on the line but it's all star weekend,  lets frolic and skip through LA holding hands singing we are the world crap.

was by the Nokia Club tonight and i saw greg oden

will upload pics later but in the meantime, pics from last night

got to say what's up to Magic and Shaq since they� both exited by where i was standing
pimp.gif

Baron Davis/ Lexus event

BD and TO

Jessica Alba

she looked
eek.gif
in person. missed my chance to take a pic when she walked by me because i couldn't turn my camera on fast enough
tired.gif

i know there has to be pics of her at this event somewhere on the internet.
nerd.gif

you guys seriously needed to see how nice she looked. too bad i found she was pregnant today
indifferent.gif

was by the Nokia Club tonight and i saw greg oden

will upload pics later but in the meantime, pics from last night

got to say what's up to Magic and Shaq since they� both exited by where i was standing
pimp.gif

Baron Davis/ Lexus event

BD and TO

Jessica Alba

she looked
eek.gif
in person. missed my chance to take a pic when she walked by me because i couldn't turn my camera on fast enough
tired.gif

i know there has to be pics of her at this event somewhere on the internet.
nerd.gif

you guys seriously needed to see how nice she looked. too bad i found she was pregnant today
indifferent.gif

F all that buddy buddy,  were rivals and probably will be meeting in may with a trip to the finals on the line but it's all star weekend,  lets frolic and skip through LA holding hands singing we are the world crap. 
pimp.gif
yep

nice pics too

F all that buddy buddy,  were rivals and probably will be meeting in may with a trip to the finals on the line but it's all star weekend,  lets frolic and skip through LA holding hands singing we are the world crap. 
pimp.gif
yep

nice pics too

I'm going to this banquet with my girlfriend tonight :smh:is there any way I can watch the dunk contest on my iphone? Willing to pay as long as it aint too expensive

I'm going to this banquet with my girlfriend tonight :smh:is there any way I can watch the dunk contest on my iphone? Willing to pay as long as it aint too expensive

Back
Top Bottom