Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by bdis1986

eek.gif
 temp ban  .... never seen that before
laugh.gif
Never seen a suspension before?
grin.gif

laugh.gif

I'm saying
30t6p3b.gif

Someone reported dude for no reason, they just couldn't take the heat
30t6p3b.gif
What you did there, I sees ite.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

roll.gif
  @ all the whiny $$%$! $#! Laker fans in here... 

The hell are we whining about? I think most all of us want ya'll to win.

You're rootin for the Mavs and even Mav fans don't like y'all.  That's COMEDY!
roll.gif

I can't speak for all the other Lakers fans but it's always been my philosophy in sports that if you get knocked out, you would rather want to see the team that knocked you out win it all than have your team look like a bunch of scrubs who accomplished nothing and were beat by another team that accomplished nothing.

Eh...

Thinking about it, we still were a bunch of scrubs that accomplished nothing.
devil.gif

I know he'll probably read this, but whatever.
laugh.gif

King been the most outspoken Mavs (fan?) since the LA series. Before that I never really heard of the dude.
nerd.gif

The only fans that I can think of on this board? Nowitness, Trey, SneakerPro, Shatteredknees, LilStevie, manny, and a few that we don't hear from very often. (I know I probably left out a few, but yall know who you are).

All these other dudes hyping up the Mavs? Ain't seen em, ever.

Even Nowitness, dude been a ghost all regular season, and popped up with his negativity at times during the post-season. I can totally see where he's coming from, because this team has disappointed so many times before. It's a shame, I hope he watched some of the regular season games, especially before Butler went down, we were playing some fantastic basketball.

If yall wanna say we're talking cocky, whatever. We came into Miami to do what we needed to, and that's get a split.

Before the series? Yeah sure, that's all hype. SneakerPro just wanted to get a rise outta people, but not of the dudes who have been with this team supporting them for a while have been anything but level-headed.

This thread has mostly been cluttered with fans of NEITHER team just spouting off to spout off and try and spark something. It's whatever to me. I like to converse with yall during the game, it's all fun.
pimp.gif

I'll be here for Game 3 but that might be the last game I'll be here posting during the game. Game 4 I'll be taking a final that day, and Thursday I'm going to be watching at my boys house. It oughta be fun, we got three more in Dallas this season, which is nice to know the season will at least last these last three games. No sweep.
pimp.gif

3 more for each team to reach their goals.

Do Kidd and Dirk get their first rings? Or does the King start his championship run?

I know he'll probably read this, but whatever.
laugh.gif

King been the most outspoken Mavs (fan?) since the LA series. Before that I never really heard of the dude.
nerd.gif

The only fans that I can think of on this board? Nowitness, Trey, SneakerPro, Shatteredknees, LilStevie, manny, and a few that we don't hear from very often. (I know I probably left out a few, but yall know who you are).

All these other dudes hyping up the Mavs? Ain't seen em, ever.

Even Nowitness, dude been a ghost all regular season, and popped up with his negativity at times during the post-season. I can totally see where he's coming from, because this team has disappointed so many times before. It's a shame, I hope he watched some of the regular season games, especially before Butler went down, we were playing some fantastic basketball.

If yall wanna say we're talking cocky, whatever. We came into Miami to do what we needed to, and that's get a split.

Before the series? Yeah sure, that's all hype. SneakerPro just wanted to get a rise outta people, but not of the dudes who have been with this team supporting them for a while have been anything but level-headed.

This thread has mostly been cluttered with fans of NEITHER team just spouting off to spout off and try and spark something. It's whatever to me. I like to converse with yall during the game, it's all fun.
pimp.gif

I'll be here for Game 3 but that might be the last game I'll be here posting during the game. Game 4 I'll be taking a final that day, and Thursday I'm going to be watching at my boys house. It oughta be fun, we got three more in Dallas this season, which is nice to know the season will at least last these last three games. No sweep.
pimp.gif

3 more for each team to reach their goals.

Do Kidd and Dirk get their first rings? Or does the King start his championship run?

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

roll.gif
  @ all the whiny $$%$! $#! Laker fans in here... 

The hell are we whining about? I think most all of us want ya'll to win.

You're rootin for the Mavs and even Mav fans don't like y'all.  That's COMEDY!
roll.gif

I can't speak for all the other Lakers fans but it's always been my philosophy in sports that if you get knocked out, you would rather want to see the team that knocked you out win it all than have your team look like a bunch of scrubs who accomplished nothing and were beat by another team that accomplished nothing.

Eh...

Thinking about it, we still were a bunch of scrubs that accomplished nothing.
devil.gif

Ehh, when we've been knocked out by the Spurs countless years, I never want their punkasses to win it.
laugh.gif

The only times I've rooted for a team that knocked us out have been Phoenix. Not the Hornets, not the Nuggets, not the Warriors that year because I was catching SO much heat (
laugh.gif
) , and definitely not the Kings.

I've always loved East-coast basketball though, so maybe that's why I rooted for the Eastern Conference dudes.

But yeah, no way I'd root for the Spurs/Kings.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ehh, when we've been knocked out by the Spurs countless years, I never want their punkasses to win it.
laugh.gif

The only times I've rooted for a team that knocked us out have been Phoenix. Not the Hornets, not the Nuggets, not the Warriors that year because I was catching SO much heat (
laugh.gif
) , and definitely not the Kings.

I've always loved East-coast basketball though, so maybe that's why I rooted for the Eastern Conference dudes.

But yeah, no way I'd root for the Spurs/Kings.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

JapanAir21:
Come on man, I know you love Kidd, but can't Dirk get at least a little bit bigger font?
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Get your sig right before worrying about my responses being right.
Spoiler [+]
. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom