Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

JapanAir21:
Come on man, I know you love Kidd, but can't Dirk get at least a little bit bigger font?
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Get your sig right before worrying about my responses being right.
Spoiler [+]
. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

the top 2 players in the league should be able to handle closing. they were taking dumb contested three's over and over. wanting that BANG moment
This.

Originally Posted by soychulo

Asa Heat fan I will say this: Arrogance got the best of the boys. Itwasn't that Dallas was making them take bad shots the last 5 minutes,Miami figured they could just chuck it up there and ride that lead out.Terrible lack of discipline that stemmed from arrogance.
And DEFINITELY this.

*$@% is disgusting. Heat absolutely deserved that loss.

I've said it for a while now... My respect for Dirk has grown over the years. I remember clowning him in 06 after the bicycle battle. But dude has certainly become a player who I appreciate.

With that said, I still predict the Heat will win this. But if the Mavs pull it out, I wouldn't be mad at that either.

the top 2 players in the league should be able to handle closing. they were taking dumb contested three's over and over. wanting that BANG moment
This.

Asa Heat fan I will say this: Arrogance got the best of the boys. Itwasn't that Dallas was making them take bad shots the last 5 minutes,Miami figured they could just chuck it up there and ride that lead out.Terrible lack of discipline that stemmed from arrogance.
And DEFINITELY this.

I've said it for a while now... My respect for Dirk has grown over the years. I remember clowning him in 06 after the bicycle battle. But dude has certainly become a player who I appreciate.

With that said, I still predict the Heat will win this. But if the Mavs pull it out, I wouldn't be mad at that either.

So it wasn't our defense that helped us bring us back? We just started hitting shots? Damn, we got lucky!

They thought since they had been hitting them all game that they could go and keep the comfortable lead taking jumpers.

And it didn't work.

So it wasn't our defense that helped us bring us back? We just started hitting shots? Damn, we got lucky!

They thought since they had been hitting them all game that they could go and keep the comfortable lead taking jumpers.

And it didn't work.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

And it didn't work

.......you really did. and fix that sig.

And it didn't work

.......you really did. and fix that sig.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

This.

And DEFINITELY this.

i gotta agree with this... our team try to get too cute with it... we have done it before, thats why im saying we lost the games ourselves..  we were stepping on your necks the whole game and decided to let off...
laugh.gif
at the bicycle battle...

Originally Posted by SHUGES

This.

And DEFINITELY this.

i gotta agree with this... our team try to get too cute with it... we have done it before, thats why im saying we lost the games ourselves..  we were stepping on your necks the whole game and decided to let off...
laugh.gif
at the bicycle battle...

seasoned vet:
JapanAir21:

And it didn't work
.......you really did.
The only luck involved is that they were playing a team still learning to finish the deal. Against a veteran team that has been there before, maybe the Mavs lose.

But even saying THAT, they DID sweep the 2-time defending champs, including a final game BLOWOUT.

methinksnoluck
wink.gif

seasoned vet:
JapanAir21:

And it didn't work
.......you really did.
The only luck involved is that they were playing a team still learning to finish the deal. Against a veteran team that has been there before, maybe the Mavs lose.

But even saying THAT, they DID sweep the 2-time defending champs, including a final game BLOWOUT.

methinksnoluck
wink.gif

Sig updated.
laugh.gif

Also, those jumpers they were taking were the same jumpers that gave us the lead in first half.

Sig updated.
laugh.gif

Also, those jumpers they were taking were the same jumpers that gave us the lead in first half.

Miami fans shouldn't be surprised. The Heat have had issues keeping big leads all year including the playoffs:

1. Game 1 vs Boston
2. Game 1 vs Philly
3. Game 4 vs Chicago.
4. Last night's game

Did Wade and James just assume that the Mavs were going to quit. You don't get this far without having that never give up attitude. As I see this series, Dallas gave Miami game 1 with all the shots they missed and Miami gave Dallas game 2 by missing free throws and playing lax defense down the stretch.

Miami fans shouldn't be surprised. The Heat have had issues keeping big leads all year including the playoffs:

1. Game 1 vs Boston
2. Game 1 vs Philly
3. Game 4 vs Chicago.
4. Last night's game

Did Wade and James just assume that the Mavs were going to quit. You don't get this far without having that never give up attitude. As I see this series, Dallas gave Miami game 1 with all the shots they missed and Miami gave Dallas game 2 by missing free throws and playing lax defense down the stretch.

Go back to page 100-109.

Oh yeah, Mavs totally supported by Lakers fans.
laugh.gif

Soft, heartless, words like that thrown around.

And the "Real Dirk showing up."

pimp.gif
you know you were thinking the same thing as were all other mav fans

mavs fans acting like they were saying stuff like "WE GOT THIS" and "THERE IS STILL TIME LEFT"

you were like "oh down 0-2"

it doesn't get more soft or heartless than that coming from a mavs fan that has seen them come back every series
indifferent.gif

Go back to page 100-109.

Oh yeah, Mavs totally supported by Lakers fans.
laugh.gif

Soft, heartless, words like that thrown around.

And the "Real Dirk showing up."

pimp.gif
you know you were thinking the same thing as were all other mav fans

mavs fans acting like they were saying stuff like "WE GOT THIS" and "THERE IS STILL TIME LEFT"

you were like "oh down 0-2"

it doesn't get more soft or heartless than that coming from a mavs fan that has seen them come back every series
indifferent.gif

I used to have Dallas Mavs in my sig but that was my old name. rbarber123. waayy long time ago. but im from dallas. been a fan since kidds FIRST time here. MFFL.

I used to have Dallas Mavs in my sig but that was my old name. rbarber123. waayy long time ago. but im from dallas. been a fan since kidds FIRST time here. MFFL.

Back
Top Bottom