Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Miami lost the game more than the Mavs won.

Hopefully theyll win the next 3 games while Im in Dade......I cant lie it was poppin out there in 06 when they won the last time.

Miami lost the game more than the Mavs won.

Hopefully theyll win the next 3 games while Im in Dade......I cant lie it was poppin out there in 06 when they won the last time.

Spo
indifferent.gif
Wade has the hot hand and you're gonna run the offense through Lebron?
30t6p3b.gif

UD>Bosh

Miami clearly dominated the first 2 games. They just got overconfident last night. They have to realize that its the Finals and there's no other series after this. Gotta play hard for 48 minutes no matter if you're up by a large number. This is the NBA where anything happens.

Miami clearly dominated the first 2 games. They just got overconfident last night. They have to realize that its the Finals and there's no other series after this. Gotta play hard for 48 minutes no matter if you're up by a large number. This is the NBA where anything happens.

Seriously, is it that big of a deal ?

Teams lose leads all the time in the NBA whether its finals, playoffs, etc.

Yes it was good to laugh at the Heat for a bit, but how long are dudes gonna run with it ?

Seriously, is it that big of a deal ?

Teams lose leads all the time in the NBA whether its finals, playoffs, etc.

Yes it was good to laugh at the Heat for a bit, but how long are dudes gonna run with it ?

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

I used to have Dallas Mavs in my sig but that was my old name. rbarber123. waayy long time ago. but im from dallas. been a fan since kidds FIRST time here. MFFL.
Okay. You want a cookie?

I used to have Dallas Mavs in my sig but that was my old name. rbarber123. waayy long time ago. but im from dallas. been a fan since kidds FIRST time here. MFFL.
Okay. You want a cookie?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Okay. You want a cookie?
the old school jmj days.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Okay. You want a cookie?
the old school jmj days.

i dont think ive ever seen so much fighting in one sports thread before
laugh.gif
the variety is there. from dumb kobe fans to hairlines to celebrating too early to cocky fans who never won nothing talking about other cocky fans. its all here.

and for those talking about the heat celebrations just what the !$*@ you think jason terry does after every shot??? thats why i dont like his punk ##$. and he was the one that had the nerve to get mad when wade was celebrating. look in the mirror fool. he as cocky after every shot as them and he beat lebron's hairline in a race to the back of his head smh

besides dirk none of them scumbags on the mavericks deserve a ring...

Back
Top Bottom