Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

i dont think ive ever seen so much fighting in one sports thread before
laugh.gif
the variety is there. from dumb kobe fans to hairlines to celebrating too early to cocky fans who never won nothing talking about other cocky fans. its all here.

and for those talking about the heat celebrations just what the !$*@ you think jason terry does after every shot??? thats why i dont like his punk ##$. and he was the one that had the nerve to get mad when wade was celebrating. look in the mirror fool. he as cocky after every shot as them and he beat lebron's hairline in a race to the back of his head smh

besides dirk none of them scumbags on the mavericks deserve a ring...

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

I used to have Dallas Mavs in my sig but that was my old name. rbarber123. waayy long time ago. but im from dallas. been a fan since kidds FIRST time here. MFFL.

I've been a fan of all most Texas teams since I remember, All of them don't fit in my sig.

Mavericks, Cowboys, Rangers, Longhorns
pimp.gif

I used to have Dallas Mavs in my sig but that was my old name. rbarber123. waayy long time ago. but im from dallas. been a fan since kidds FIRST time here. MFFL.

I've been a fan of all most Texas teams since I remember, All of them don't fit in my sig.

Mavericks, Cowboys, Rangers, Longhorns
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Okay. You want a cookie?
shut up albert  pooh holes.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Okay. You want a cookie?
shut up albert  pooh holes.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by KenJi714

What about Kidd ?
dont get me started on jason kidd now..... lol one of the greatest pg ever but dude is scum...
Whoa..tell us why you're mad...

lol no just this dude ever since he been in the league seemed like a douche. dude got butthurt when jim jackson stole toni braxton from him and he demanded to be traded out of dallas. and lets not forget he was the originator of getting coaches fired. had byron scott fired even though scott took them to two straight finals. i mean dude takes u to the finals twice and you get him canned the next year while leading your division? then dude beats up his wife over mcdonalds french fries. then reconciles with her and then leaves her and his children big head included for a younger chick...

then again when your great on the court you must be an @%$ off it for example michael jordan lol

Originally Posted by KenJi714

What about Kidd ?
dont get me started on jason kidd now..... lol one of the greatest pg ever but dude is scum...

lol no just this dude ever since he been in the league seemed like a douche. dude got butthurt when jim jackson stole toni braxton from him and he demanded to be traded out of dallas. and lets not forget he was the originator of getting coaches fired. had byron scott fired even though scott took them to two straight finals. i mean dude takes u to the finals twice and you get him canned the next year while leading your division? then dude beats up his wife over mcdonalds french fries. then reconciles with her and then leaves her and his children big head included for a younger chick...

then again when your great on the court you must be an @%$ off it for example michael jordan lol

J-Kidd is a weirdo & a douche in person.

What about the Matrix? Good guy all-around IMO.

i used to hate marion when he played for phoenix. Hes not a bad guy. i added him on twitter and hes cool. 

i used to hate marion when he played for phoenix. Hes not a bad guy. i added him on twitter and hes cool. 

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

aint matrix the dummy who wanted to leave the suns because he wanted to be the go to guy and get more recognition? he ended up being tossed back and forth from teams like a wet %%#+*!.
laugh.gif
 and he looks like that one actor who looks like gina from martin
laugh.gif
   you ever talk to him? is it me or does he never look you in the eye when he talks? lol

i mean for the most part it aint that serious but nothing gets me more angry than when a big dude like that goes and beats on a pretty woman like that....and thats what jason kidd did

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

aint matrix the dummy who wanted to leave the suns because he wanted to be the go to guy and get more recognition? he ended up being tossed back and forth from teams like a wet %%#+*!.
laugh.gif
 and he looks like that one actor who looks like gina from martin
laugh.gif
   you ever talk to him? is it me or does he never look you in the eye when he talks? lol

i mean for the most part it aint that serious but nothing gets me more angry than when a big dude like that goes and beats on a pretty woman like that....and thats what jason kidd did

Originally Posted by gambit215

Miami lost the game more than the Mavs won.

Exactly, we LOST THE GAME RATHER THAN THE MAVS WON. Bottom line is, last game was a fluke game. We got too hyped and took the Mavs for granted. Even though we're WAAY BETTER THAN DALLAS, we can't ease up during games. We'll take the next 2 EASILY, and run these dudes out in 6. We got this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gambit215

Miami lost the game more than the Mavs won.

Exactly, we LOST THE GAME RATHER THAN THE MAVS WON. Bottom line is, last game was a fluke game. We got too hyped and took the Mavs for granted. Even though we're WAAY BETTER THAN DALLAS, we can't ease up during games. We'll take the next 2 EASILY, and run these dudes out in 6. We got this
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom