Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Regal Black

saw this and thought it was funny 
laugh.gif

tumblr_lm8pxsefWw1qhkq6oo1_500.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I know he'll probably read this, but whatever.
laugh.gif

King been the most outspoken Mavs (fan?) since the LA series. Before that I never really heard of the dude.
nerd.gif

The only fans that I can think of on this board? Nowitness, Trey, SneakerPro, Shatteredknees, LilStevie, manny, and a few that we don't hear from very often. (I know I probably left out a few, but yall know who you are).

All these other dudes hyping up the Mavs? Ain't seen em, ever.

Even Nowitness, dude been a ghost all regular season, and popped up with his negativity at times during the post-season. I can totally see where he's coming from, because this team has disappointed so many times before. It's a shame, I hope he watched some of the regular season games, especially before Butler went down, we were playing some fantastic basketball.

If yall wanna say we're talking cocky, whatever. We came into Miami to do what we needed to, and that's get a split.

Before the series? Yeah sure, that's all hype. SneakerPro just wanted to get a rise outta people, but not of the dudes who have been with this team supporting them for a while have been anything but level-headed.

This thread has mostly been cluttered with fans of NEITHER team just spouting off to spout off and try and spark something. It's whatever to me. I like to converse with yall during the game, it's all fun.
pimp.gif

I'll be here for Game 3 but that might be the last game I'll be here posting during the game. Game 4 I'll be taking a final that day, and Thursday I'm going to be watching at my boys house. It oughta be fun, we got three more in Dallas this season, which is nice to know the season will at least last these last three games. No sweep.
pimp.gif

3 more for each team to reach their goals.

Do Kidd and Dirk get their first rings? Or does the King start his championship run?

Sheeeetttt!

I don't think the Heat are that good.  Not one time have I watched them and I thought they are that great.

Lebron James has hit a ridiculous amount of hero shots  in this playoff run. Dude has been certified wet however those shots aren't coming off of great sets or are those shots being created by D. Wade or Bosh. 

This vaunted Heat defense I keep reading about is based on aggressive traps and athleticism. If you can move the ball and you actually have enough talent on your team where 4 or 5 players are an offensive option you can beat them.

The only reason why the Heat are even staying in this series unforced turnovers and offensive rebounds. People see the highlight dunks and think they just can't be guarded. Well in transition they can't. They seriously are the best transition team I've seen because its guaranteed points. However the turnovers they are getting from us aren't from them trapping or passing lanes well. We are flat out throwing the ball away or dribbling it off our feet.

laugh.gif

King been the most outspoken Mavs (fan?) since the LA series. Before that I never really heard of the dude.
nerd.gif

The only fans that I can think of on this board? Nowitness, Trey, SneakerPro, Shatteredknees, LilStevie, manny, and a few that we don't hear from very often. (I know I probably left out a few, but yall know who you are).

Even Nowitness, dude been a ghost all regular season, and popped up with his negativity at times during the post-season. I can totally see where he's coming from, because this team has disappointed so many times before. It's a shame, I hope he watched some of the regular season games, especially before Butler went down, we were playing some fantastic basketball.

If yall wanna say we're talking cocky, whatever. We came into Miami to do what we needed to, and that's get a split.

Before the series? Yeah sure, that's all hype. SneakerPro just wanted to get a rise outta people, but not of the dudes who have been with this team supporting them for a while have been anything but level-headed.

This thread has mostly been cluttered with fans of NEITHER team just spouting off to spout off and try and spark something. It's whatever to me. I like to converse with yall during the game, it's all fun.
pimp.gif

I'll be here for Game 3 but that might be the last game I'll be here posting during the game. Game 4 I'll be taking a final that day, and Thursday I'm going to be watching at my boys house. It oughta be fun, we got three more in Dallas this season, which is nice to know the season will at least last these last three games. No sweep.
pimp.gif

Do Kidd and Dirk get their first rings? Or does the King start his championship run?

Sheeeetttt!

I don't think the Heat are that good.  Not one time have I watched them and I thought they are that great.

Lebron James has hit a ridiculous amount of hero shots  in this playoff run. Dude has been certified wet however those shots aren't coming off of great sets or are those shots being created by D. Wade or Bosh. 

This vaunted Heat defense I keep reading about is based on aggressive traps and athleticism. If you can move the ball and you actually have enough talent on your team where 4 or 5 players are an offensive option you can beat them.

The only reason why the Heat are even staying in this series unforced turnovers and offensive rebounds. People see the highlight dunks and think they just can't be guarded. Well in transition they can't. They seriously are the best transition team I've seen because its guaranteed points. However the turnovers they are getting from us aren't from them trapping or passing lanes well. We are flat out throwing the ball away or dribbling it off our feet.

series stats

wade 29-7-6
lebron 22-8-4

so i ask again ............

finals mvp?

series stats

wade 29-7-6
lebron 22-8-4

finals mvp?

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Sheeeetttt!

indifferent.gif

I can't wait until tomorrow.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Sheeeetttt!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

series stats

wade 29-7-6
lebron 22-8-4

finals mvp?

You are missing someone who is averaging 26-9-3.  Just sayin.

Originally Posted by 2o6

series stats

wade 29-7-6
lebron 22-8-4

finals mvp?

Originally Posted by EvansST

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Sheeeetttt!

indifferent.gif

He's a Mavs fan though. Can't expect him not to be biased or delusional. Dudes be saying dumb statements like turnovers and rebounds are the only reason they're in the series as if that's not part of basketball. Like they're not causing turnovers and being aggressive at grabbing rebounds
laugh.gif
Next excuse will be lucky shots.

I don't see how you can objectively watch the first two games and not clearly see which team has been playing better.

Originally Posted by EvansST

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Sheeeetttt!

indifferent.gif

He's a Mavs fan though. Can't expect him not to be biased or delusional. Dudes be saying dumb statements like turnovers and rebounds are the only reason they're in the series as if that's not part of basketball. Like they're not causing turnovers and being aggressive at grabbing rebounds
laugh.gif
Next excuse will be lucky shots.

I don't see how you can objectively watch the first two games and not clearly see which team has been playing better.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 2o6

series stats

wade 29-7-6

lebron 22-8-4

finals mvp?

And shooting 42% while having 1 block and 0 steals in the two finals games so far. Just sayin. For all the hype Dirk is getting, he really isn't the MVP of his own team in the finals SO FAR. Shawn Marion has been incredibly efficient and Dirk, the guy who supposedly doesn't miss is shooting well below 50%. And don't give me that crap about the finger, because he shot better in game 2, after his finger injury in game 1 where he shot horribly.

Overall, Wade is the Finals MVP so far, but haters shouldn't get too excited since this is the first series of the playoffs where he is the MVP of the Heat. Eitherway, we should remember that the series isn't even halfway through no matter how the next games turn out.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 2o6

series stats

wade 29-7-6

lebron 22-8-4

finals mvp?

And shooting 42% while having 1 block and 0 steals in the two finals games so far. Just sayin. For all the hype Dirk is getting, he really isn't the MVP of his own team in the finals SO FAR. Shawn Marion has been incredibly efficient and Dirk, the guy who supposedly doesn't miss is shooting well below 50%. And don't give me that crap about the finger, because he shot better in game 2, after his finger injury in game 1 where he shot horribly.

Overall, Wade is the Finals MVP so far, but haters shouldn't get too excited since this is the first series of the playoffs where he is the MVP of the Heat. Eitherway, we should remember that the series isn't even halfway through no matter how the next games turn out.

Back
Top Bottom