Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

J's you thinkin Locker is gonna fall out the first altogether?  Sort of a Clausen type situation again? 

J's you thinkin Locker is gonna fall out the first altogether?  Sort of a Clausen type situation again? 

Originally Posted by CP1708

I honestly think so.  I could easily see him going in the 2nd round.  There is always a "projected" 1st round QB who slides, and I think he's it.  He's gotta have close to a perfect showing at the Senior Bowl and REALLY impress the scouts at the combine.  He looked like %+$ for the majority of this season and his bowl game #'s didn't exactly do anything to help his stock....he's regressed IMO.  Remember, this is the same guy who at one point many thought he had a chance to be the #1 overall selection.  I just don't see it with him....people wanna talk about Cam Newton being a project, but the same can be said about Jake Locker (who may be MORE of a project). 

Originally Posted by CP1708

I honestly think so.  I could easily see him going in the 2nd round.  There is always a "projected" 1st round QB who slides, and I think he's it.  He's gotta have close to a perfect showing at the Senior Bowl and REALLY impress the scouts at the combine.  He looked like %+$ for the majority of this season and his bowl game #'s didn't exactly do anything to help his stock....he's regressed IMO.  Remember, this is the same guy who at one point many thought he had a chance to be the #1 overall selection.  I just don't see it with him....people wanna talk about Cam Newton being a project, but the same can be said about Jake Locker (who may be MORE of a project). 

9ers
Cards
Bills
Seahawks
Dallas
Panthers
Bungals
Deadskins
Colts
Vikings
Raiders
Titans
Dolphins

9ers
Cards
Bills
Seahawks
Dallas
Panthers
Bungals
Deadskins
Colts
Vikings
Raiders
Titans
Dolphins

Dallas?? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

we already calling teams in the mock? if so, y'all already know I am  going to let Scott Frost have the Patriots

Thanks man
laugh.gif

i've done it the last two or three years or whatever...so if you want it, that's cool

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

we already calling teams in the mock? if so, y'all already know I am  going to let Scott Frost have the Patriots

Thanks man
laugh.gif

i've done it the last two or three years or whatever...so if you want it, that's cool

The Lions 4 game win streak at the end was nice...but man I was hoping to Draft Prince..we need a corner in the worst way.

On another note, I'm curious about my boy Dane Sanzenbacher..What do you guys think? Late round pick? Drafted at all? Dude was our MR.Reliable and bailed TP2 and our offense out more times then I can count this year. Hopefully someone takes a chance on him.

The Lions 4 game win streak at the end was nice...but man I was hoping to Draft Prince..we need a corner in the worst way.

On another note, I'm curious about my boy Dane Sanzenbacher..What do you guys think? Late round pick? Drafted at all? Dude was our MR.Reliable and bailed TP2 and our offense out more times then I can count this year. Hopefully someone takes a chance on him.

Locker has to be pissed....

Left all that money on the table to come back and now he'll prob fall out of the 1st round...

But hey, who knows...Tebow was a 1st rounder. ::shrugs::

Locker has to be pissed....

Left all that money on the table to come back and now he'll prob fall out of the 1st round...

But hey, who knows...Tebow was a 1st rounder. ::shrugs::

Originally Posted by codyj1326

With the success of slot WRs like Welker, Bess, etc. Sanzenbacher will find a home on a NFL roster and contribute down the road.  He'll definitely be drafted.  

Back
Top Bottom