Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by codyj1326

The Lions 4 game win streak at the end was nice...but man I was hoping to Draft Prince..we need a corner in the worst way.

On another note, I'm curious about my boy Dane Sanzenbacher..What do you guys think? Late round pick? Drafted at all? Dude was our MR.Reliable and bailed TP2 and our offense out more times then I can count this year. Hopefully someone takes a chance on him.
With the success of slot WRs like Welker, Bess, etc. Sanzenbacher will find a home on a NFL roster and contribute down the road.  He'll definitely be drafted.  

^
Welker and Bess both went undrafted though. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
ohwell.gif

You're right, but I think their success only helps Sanzenbacher's case as far as being drafted....hindsight is 20/20 and you know a bunch of teams are prolly kicking themselves in the butt for letting those two slip between the cracks and wished they used a pick to select them. 

^
ohwell.gif

You're right, but I think their success only helps Sanzenbacher's case as far as being drafted....hindsight is 20/20 and you know a bunch of teams are prolly kicking themselves in the butt for letting those two slip between the cracks and wished they used a pick to select them. 

Same thing I was thinking on the Welker and Bess...I figured it could only help him..Plus the kid has alot of heart and dedication, hopefully he puts on a good showing at the combine.

Same thing I was thinking on the Welker and Bess...I figured it could only help him..Plus the kid has alot of heart and dedication, hopefully he puts on a good showing at the combine.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

9ers
Cards
Bills
Seahawks
Dallas
Panthers
Bungals
Deadskins
Colts
Vikings
Raiders
Titans
Dolphins
Huh? About the last thing Dallas needs to be thinking in Round 1 is quarterback...

And heat.. You know what's good.
nerd.gif

9ers
Cards
Bills
Seahawks
Dallas
Panthers
Bungals
Deadskins
Colts
Vikings
Raiders
Titans
Dolphins
Huh? About the last thing Dallas needs to be thinking in Round 1 is quarterback...

And heat.. You know what's good.
nerd.gif

I don't see the Colts goin round 1 on a QB either.  I get what you're sayin about havin someone ready and all that, but not round 1.  They need to take friggin defensive players already to help Peyton out while he's still alive. 

They can take one of those "projects" in rounds 3-4 or wherever. 

I don't see the Colts goin round 1 on a QB either.  I get what you're sayin about havin someone ready and all that, but not round 1.  They need to take friggin defensive players already to help Peyton out while he's still alive. 

It's all about value. If someone falls that far, I could see them having an eye on the future.

The Packers didn't "need" a QB but still took Aaron. Teams need to look at the big picture when making draft picks.

It's all about value. If someone falls that far, I could see them having an eye on the future.

The Packers didn't "need" a QB but still took Aaron. Teams need to look at the big picture when making draft picks.

Cowboys dont need one, but theres an Arkansas QB who's really good in this draft and Jerry Jones is Gm. thats a match made in heaven

Felix Jones wasnt a necessity. wasnt everyone thinking if boys do go RB it would be Mendenhall?

Cowboys dont need one, but theres an Arkansas QB who's really good in this draft and Jerry Jones is Gm. thats a match made in heaven

Felix Jones wasnt a necessity. wasnt everyone thinking if boys do go RB it would be Mendenhall?

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Come on.  You cant compare what the Packers did to what the Colts might do.

Favre was on his way out the door there and Peyton isnt even close to being done.

The Colts dont do "value" picks either. 

Favre was on his way out the door there and Peyton isnt even close to being done.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Favre was out the door? Rumors of retirement didn't even start til 2 years later.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Favre was out the door? Rumors of retirement didn't even start til 2 years later.

9ers
Cards
Bills
Seahawks
Dallas
Panthers
Bengals
Deadskins
Colts
Vikings
Raiders
Titans
Dolphins
We already have Carson,
eyes.gif
. No need for another QB.

Carson finished the season 6th overall in passing yards. He threw 26 TD's and 20 INT's and was 30 yards shy of breaking the 4000 mark, giving him an 82.4 passer rating.

Honestly I really feel 100% that 'at least' 4 or 5 of those 20 INT's were the direct result of the WR's not doing what they were supposed to do, probably even more than 4-5 but I'll keep it at that. The point is, if you give him 4-5 of those INT's back and maybe even a few pathetically dropped passes, he's all the sudden ranked 5th in passing yards and probably finishes with close to a 90 QB rating. Seriously I dont think Carson was all bad. I think he made some really stupid mistakes in bad times, but who didnt? HE or anyone else on the offense did what they did "in spite" of terrible play calling by Brat.

Say all you want but reality is what it is and none of us can change it. Carson is not a terrible QB. He's pretty good actually.
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...2&d-447263-n=1
Chew on that.

9ers
Cards
Bills
Seahawks
Dallas
Panthers
Bengals
Deadskins
Colts
Vikings
Raiders
Titans
Dolphins
We already have Carson,
eyes.gif
. No need for another QB.

Carson finished the season 6th overall in passing yards. He threw 26 TD's and 20 INT's and was 30 yards shy of breaking the 4000 mark, giving him an 82.4 passer rating.

Honestly I really feel 100% that 'at least' 4 or 5 of those 20 INT's were the direct result of the WR's not doing what they were supposed to do, probably even more than 4-5 but I'll keep it at that. The point is, if you give him 4-5 of those INT's back and maybe even a few pathetically dropped passes, he's all the sudden ranked 5th in passing yards and probably finishes with close to a 90 QB rating. Seriously I dont think Carson was all bad. I think he made some really stupid mistakes in bad times, but who didnt? HE or anyone else on the offense did what they did "in spite" of terrible play calling by Brat.

Say all you want but reality is what it is and none of us can change it. Carson is not a terrible QB. He's pretty good actually.
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...2&d-447263-n=1
Chew on that.

Back
Top Bottom