Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

most those teams could use a QB...but to use a first rounder for it? i dunno...but that's why the draft is fun

most those teams could use a QB...but to use a first rounder for it? i dunno...but that's why the draft is fun

Alright, bad word choice.  By out the door I mean on the downside of his career.  The end was in sight. Maybe not according to Favre, but the Packers organization certainly felt that way.  I dont think the Colts management feels as though Manning is close to being done.

Alright, bad word choice.  By out the door I mean on the downside of his career.  The end was in sight. Maybe not according to Favre, but the Packers organization certainly felt that way.  I dont think the Colts management feels as though Manning is close to being done.

I can see the Seahawks taking Locker. I'm sure Pete has an opinion on him already having played against him, but it would seem to make sense if they did take him.

I can see the Seahawks taking Locker. I'm sure Pete has an opinion on him already having played against him, but it would seem to make sense if they did take him.

That last year of college has to have a lot of coches shying away i would think

And I would be really surprised if Colts touched a qb. They need to much other help to worry about the future...they can win now.

That last year of college has to have a lot of coches shying away i would think

And I would be really surprised if Colts touched a qb. They need to much other help to worry about the future...they can win now.

Originally Posted by codyj1326

The Lions 4 game win streak at the end was nice...but man I was hoping to Draft Prince..we need a corner in the worst way.

On another note, I'm curious about my boy Dane Sanzenbacher..What do you guys think? Late round pick? Drafted at all? Dude was our MR.Reliable and bailed TP2 and our offense out more times then I can count this year. Hopefully someone takes a chance on him.

See Blair White. He'll at least get picked up and ultimately have a great shot at making a roster.

Originally Posted by codyj1326

The Lions 4 game win streak at the end was nice...but man I was hoping to Draft Prince..we need a corner in the worst way.

On another note, I'm curious about my boy Dane Sanzenbacher..What do you guys think? Late round pick? Drafted at all? Dude was our MR.Reliable and bailed TP2 and our offense out more times then I can count this year. Hopefully someone takes a chance on him.

See Blair White. He'll at least get picked up and ultimately have a great shot at making a roster.

cowboys draft prince amukamara or trade up for pat peterson.

or draft a QB, cam newton or mallett... trade Romo for nnamdi, everyone wins

cowboys draft prince amukamara or trade up for pat peterson.

or draft a QB, cam newton or mallett... trade Romo for nnamdi, everyone wins

best hands in the game wrote:
Yeah Marley, Romo for Nnamdi.  Sure. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

yet he had his best statistical season of his career in 2009

Brett was holding the Green Bay Packers hostage each and every year from 03 on.  Every year he reported to camp later and later, talked like it was the end of the line, this that and the other.  And he got worse and worse once A-Rodg was brought in.  The Packers never knew each year if they should start to rebuild for Aaron, or re-load to help Brett, he would never give them a straight answer.  Sound familiar?  He did it to the Jets and Vikes as well. 

Brett was holding the Green Bay Packers hostage each and every year from 03 on.  Every year he reported to camp later and later, talked like it was the end of the line, this that and the other.  And he got worse and worse once A-Rodg was brought in.  The Packers never knew each year if they should start to rebuild for Aaron, or re-load to help Brett, he would never give them a straight answer.  Sound familiar?  He did it to the Jets and Vikes as well. 

Originally Posted by youngmoney

And....

And....

And....
buttons on your underwear

Back
Top Bottom