Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

I dont know much about Murray but what I do know is Marion Barber is OVERPAID and is bound to be released

I dont know much about Murray but what I do know is Marion Barber is OVERPAID and is bound to be released

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by msaba07

jerry jones is a moron ...

???????
prolly referring to demarco murray pick
so basically we draft felix jones as our "homerun hitter" 3 years ago and he is now our two down back with demarco murray on 3rd downs?

THEN, the best of all, we draft bruce carter when the top safeties and a few corners are on the board as well as d-lineman ...

there's a reason why teams are good ... the draft ... what did the ravens need? a cb and wr ... what did they draft?

what have the cowboys needed for 8 years now? a free safety ... ... ... who have we drafted? piuef9pfgepie

jerry jones is a moron ...

???????
so basically we draft felix jones as our "homerun hitter" 3 years ago and he is now our two down back with demarco murray on 3rd downs?

THEN, the best of all, we draft bruce carter when the top safeties and a few corners are on the board as well as d-lineman ...

there's a reason why teams are good ... the draft ... what did the ravens need? a cb and wr ... what did they draft?

what have the cowboys needed for 8 years now? a free safety ... ... ... who have we drafted? piuef9pfgepie

???????

Michael Huff.

???????

Michael Huff.

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Pats can only hope Mallett doesn't cross paths with Crooks out somewhere.
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

those two would be running a meth lab somewhere behind Kelly's roast beef
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

91236b554275d0760b5beae7409bebfe2c5ee668.gif

Michael Huff.

o you mean the guy who the 3rd worst owner in the nfl drafted?
he has had definitely improved but I'm sure the secondary will be addressed in free agency..Eric Weddle could draw interest too

Back
Top Bottom