Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Steelers got the 3 positions needed. Different order than expected but all good. Colbert and Rooneys always come through

JD, don't get too excited about Dalton yet, he has yet to see a LeBeau defense and Harrison/Woodley coming off the edge! I like the Green pick though

Steelers got the 3 positions needed. Different order than expected but all good. Colbert and Rooneys always come through

JD, don't get too excited about Dalton yet, he has yet to see a LeBeau defense and Harrison/Woodley coming off the edge! I like the Green pick though

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Packers just keep getting better

What you know about Alex green?
Alex Green is going to an impact player this year for the Packers," predicts NFL Network's Mike Mayock. Although Green's absurd 8.2 YPC average was inflated by the Warriors' spread offense, he's an explosive downhill runner with impressive size, elusiveness, and underrated receiving skills. We love coach Mike McCarthy's new offensive toys as the rich get richer. Green won't have major fantasy value as a rookie, but his long-term future is just as bright as Starks'.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Packers just keep getting better

What you know about Alex green?
Alex Green is going to an impact player this year for the Packers," predicts NFL Network's Mike Mayock. Although Green's absurd 8.2 YPC average was inflated by the Warriors' spread offense, he's an explosive downhill runner with impressive size, elusiveness, and underrated receiving skills. We love coach Mike McCarthy's new offensive toys as the rich get richer. Green won't have major fantasy value as a rookie, but his long-term future is just as bright as Starks'.

Check this. Hawaii is not a running team at all, 1st and goal you'll most likely see 3 pass plays. Alex Green is in there every play to block. With limited attempts(fewest in the nation for a 1000 yard back) he rushed for a 1000 yards this season, something that hasn't happened at Hawaii in 10 years.

Eventually they wised up and started using him in goal line situations. Not a lot of top end speed but his initial burst is good. Not too elusive in the 2nd level but not afraid to run thru guys.

great pick up

Check this. Hawaii is not a running team at all, 1st and goal you'll most likely see 3 pass plays. Alex Green is in there every play to block. With limited attempts(fewest in the nation for a 1000 yard back) he rushed for a 1000 yards this season, something that hasn't happened at Hawaii in 10 years.

Eventually they wised up and started using him in goal line situations. Not a lot of top end speed but his initial burst is good. Not too elusive in the 2nd level but not afraid to run thru guys.

great pick up

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Any info on Chris conte
nerd.gif
?
ok speed, ok instincts, can't tackle. fine college player, didn't think he'd sniff the draft

Loving the draft so far for the Giants.. Surprising that Prince fell to us. 1st round talent in Marvin Austin.. And we really needed a returner so I like that they picked up Jernigan.. We need to find some solid LB's now. 

Loving the draft so far for the Giants.. Surprising that Prince fell to us. 1st round talent in Marvin Austin.. And we really needed a returner so I like that they picked up Jernigan.. We need to find some solid LB's now. 

Panthers need a lb, wr, and corner on the final day. Im hoping for somehow matthews and salas to be 2 out of the 3.

Panthers need a lb, wr, and corner on the final day. Im hoping for somehow matthews and salas to be 2 out of the 3.

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

QFT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

QFT
pimp.gif

New England will turn Ridley, Vereen and Mallett all into players

Now only if Stafford can stay healthy for Detroit because they are doing it right in this draft.

Now only if Stafford can stay healthy for Detroit because they are doing it right in this draft.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Vereen will become Kevin Faulk 2.0 
Ridley, i couldn't even find a highlight tape on Youtube...

Mallett, will take Knees against Miami, Buffalo and any other bad team they'll play, and get a few snaps when their resting Brady for the playoffs.

Then Will be subsequently traded for 1st round pick to some desperate team, where they'll then draft a QB for the future... not until they trade down twice.

Back
Top Bottom