Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Christian Ballard... interesting.

Mayock just said he had a 2nd Round grade from almost everybody but because of a recent off-the-field issue... he slid.

Mayock just said he had a 2nd Round grade from almost everybody but because of a recent off-the-field issue... he slid.

not really feeling what the giants are doing

other than prince, the next two picks were =/

we've needed a LB for a while now and never really address it. glad we got prince though

not really feeling what the giants are doing

other than prince, the next two picks were =/

we've needed a LB for a while now and never really address it. glad we got prince though

Edmund Gates 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

prince is garbage though ...

True. He got away with A LOT of stuff in college ie: (jamming WR's more than 5yrds downfield) that he won't be able to do in the NFL.

Originally Posted by msaba07

prince is garbage though ...

True. He got away with A LOT of stuff in college ie: (jamming WR's more than 5yrds downfield) that he won't be able to do in the NFL.

Originally Posted by dland24

Can anyone school me on Kendall Hunter? Man I wanted Quizz.

Kendall Hunter>>>>>>Quizz

He is talented as can be but he doesnt have a position and plays soft and he is raw. He is the defensive equivalent to Nate Solder. (they both also are converted TE's)

laugh.gif
Raiders take Taiwan Jones big suprise

Originally Posted by dland24

Can anyone school me on Kendall Hunter? Man I wanted Quizz.

Kendall Hunter>>>>>>Quizz

He is talented as can be but he doesnt have a position and plays soft and he is raw. He is the defensive equivalent to Nate Solder. (they both also are converted TE's)

laugh.gif
Raiders take Taiwan Jones big suprise

Back
Top Bottom