Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

aaron-rodgers.jpg

Originally Posted by msaba07

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by HighRep87

???????
prolly referring to demarco murray pick
so basically we draft felix jones as our "homerun hitter" 3 years ago and he is now our two down back with demarco murray on 3rd downs?

THEN, the best of all, we draft bruce carter when the top safeties and a few corners are on the board as well as d-lineman ...

there's a reason why teams are good ... the draft ... what did the ravens need? a cb and wr ... what did they draft?

what have the cowboys needed for 8 years now? a free safety ... ... ... who have we drafted? piuef9pfgepie
sometime a player just jumps out at you and D Murray is one of those players bro this kid will do wort trust! Im only saying that with the assumption that we can get some FA help if not then i will be just as upset as you are.

Originally Posted by msaba07

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by HighRep87

???????
prolly referring to demarco murray pick
so basically we draft felix jones as our "homerun hitter" 3 years ago and he is now our two down back with demarco murray on 3rd downs?

THEN, the best of all, we draft bruce carter when the top safeties and a few corners are on the board as well as d-lineman ...

there's a reason why teams are good ... the draft ... what did the ravens need? a cb and wr ... what did they draft?

what have the cowboys needed for 8 years now? a free safety ... ... ... who have we drafted? piuef9pfgepie
sometime a player just jumps out at you and D Murray is one of those players bro this kid will do wort trust! Im only saying that with the assumption that we can get some FA help if not then i will be just as upset as you are.

What happened with DeAndre McDaniel? Though dude would have been picked by now, guess he shoulda bounced last year.

What happened with DeAndre McDaniel? Though dude would have been picked by now, guess he shoulda bounced last year.

Is it me, or did NE load up on Offense in this draft? 
ohwell.gif
  O-line I get, QB, 2 RB's, a TE.......huh? 

I mean, far be it for me to question what Bill does in the draft room, but, was their defense not just a little on the not good side? 

ohwell.gif

I mean, far be it for me to question what Bill does in the draft room, but, was their defense not just a little on the not good side? 

Originally Posted by CP1708

ohwell.gif

I heard they couldn't stop a nose-bleed.

Originally Posted by CP1708

ohwell.gif

I heard they couldn't stop a nose-bleed.

i wonder if my boy RoJo is gonna get drafted.. Also i think a guy like Stanley Havili could only be a good thing to add to someone's roster.

Back
Top Bottom