Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

i wonder if my boy RoJo is gonna get drafted.. Also i think a guy like Stanley Havili could only be a good thing to add to someone's roster.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by CP1708

Is it me, or did NE load up on Offense in this draft? 
ohwell.gif
  O-line I get, QB, 2 RB's, a TE.......huh? 

I mean, far be it for me to question what Bill does in the draft room, but, was their defense not just a little on the not good side? 

I heard they couldn't stop a nose-bleed.

naw, man they took Mallett to play OLB rush and then Tip passes, it'll be the only way he'll touch the field aside from warmups, considering Brady said he wants to play till hes 44.
Belichick must have a crystal ball predicting a Jermaine Cunningham 20 sack season or he's crazy. 

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by CP1708

Is it me, or did NE load up on Offense in this draft? 
ohwell.gif
  O-line I get, QB, 2 RB's, a TE.......huh? 

I mean, far be it for me to question what Bill does in the draft room, but, was their defense not just a little on the not good side? 

I heard they couldn't stop a nose-bleed.

naw, man they took Mallett to play OLB rush and then Tip passes, it'll be the only way he'll touch the field aside from warmups, considering Brady said he wants to play till hes 44.
Belichick must have a crystal ball predicting a Jermaine Cunningham 20 sack season or he's crazy. 

And RoJo goes to the 49ers... nice. a little surprised he went there considering Harbaugh doesnt like 'SC too much...

And RoJo goes to the 49ers... nice. a little surprised he went there considering Harbaugh doesnt like 'SC too much...

laugh.gif
@ the raiders drafting Richard Gordan........Davis probably loved the story of our tight end lining up at kick return
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
@ the raiders drafting Richard Gordan........Davis probably loved the story of our tight end lining up at kick return
indifferent.gif

Tampa Bay is having a hell of a draft... Allen Bradford teaming up with Blount? Thats cold right there.

Tampa Bay is having a hell of a draft... Allen Bradford teaming up with Blount? Thats cold right there.

Two predictions -

Allen Bradford will be a better pro than Mark Ingram
McElroy will end up replacing Sanchez

Two predictions -

Allen Bradford will be a better pro than Mark Ingram
McElroy will end up replacing Sanchez

Back
Top Bottom