Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by youngmoney

dayum another TE?...

IN TED I TRUST
I was hoping all draft to get a tar heel 
happy.gif

After last season I've learned not to question an abundance at one position anymore...ted looked like a genius with all those TEs after what happened 
laugh.gif

I really wanted Bruce Carter, but was naive to think he'd drop that far...sure fire first rounder if not for the injury

Originally Posted by youngmoney

dayum another TE?...

IN TED I TRUST
I was hoping all draft to get a tar heel 
happy.gif

After last season I've learned not to question an abundance at one position anymore...ted looked like a genius with all those TEs after what happened 
laugh.gif

I really wanted Bruce Carter, but was naive to think he'd drop that far...sure fire first rounder if not for the injury

titus has major character issues and is overrated. Boises schedule is a joke....his route running isnt special. He's gonna have to work on maintaining his speed at about a good 10-15 pounds bigger. These CBs are bigger and faster now a days. I just hope he can make it in Detroit.

titus has major character issues and is overrated. Boises schedule is a joke....his route running isnt special. He's gonna have to work on maintaining his speed at about a good 10-15 pounds bigger. These CBs are bigger and faster now a days. I just hope he can make it in Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom