Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by dreClark

How the hell did Daquan fall from top 3 to possibly out of the 1st? Wth?

This is paraphrased from walterfootball:

Terrible pro day, looked tired, bad measurables, and concerns about his knee(s) were justified... yikes.

The fact that me and Truth were having NFL draft convo in the club last night
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think you can pencil in Cam Newton going #1, Darues #2 and Von Miller #3

i REALLY like this years DB class. you can get some great value in round 2-3

I've been tryna tell these boys about Colin Kaepernick ever since i lost money on that boise vs. nevada game. He completely took over that boise game against a really good defense.

Pat Peterson = Niner

Anybody see that Cam couldn't call a play on that segment w/ Jon Gruden?
eek.gif
 i was shocked.. He really won the national championship on raw ability.. Once he puts it all together its a wrap man.

The fact that me and Truth were having NFL draft convo in the club last night
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think you can pencil in Cam Newton going #1, Darues #2 and Von Miller #3

i REALLY like this years DB class. you can get some great value in round 2-3

I've been tryna tell these boys about Colin Kaepernick ever since i lost money on that boise vs. nevada game. He completely took over that boise game against a really good defense.

Pat Peterson = Niner

Anybody see that Cam couldn't call a play on that segment w/ Jon Gruden?
eek.gif
 i was shocked.. He really won the national championship on raw ability.. Once he puts it all together its a wrap man.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Didnt do nothing, teams need QBs lol.
Yeah but how does teams needing QB's solidify Locker as the 3rd one off the board?

Terrible pro day, looked tired, bad measurables, and concerns about his knee(s) were justified... yikes.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Didnt do nothing, teams need QBs lol.
Yeah but how does teams needing QB's solidify Locker as the 3rd one off the board?

30t6p3b.gif

Ingram to Visit Patriots

If Belichick loves him as much as they saying they are, and no one contacts them to make any sort of trade, he'd be great in NE, and wouldn't mind using the 28th or 33rd pick on him or Leshoure.

Ingram to Visit Patriots

If Belichick loves him as much as they saying they are, and no one contacts them to make any sort of trade, he'd be great in NE, and wouldn't mind using the 28th or 33rd pick on him or Leshoure.

thats so far out of context

Gruden asked him for a play with as much verbage as the play Gruden just told him...

not as funny when you see the entire show

Gruden asked him for a play with as much verbage as the play Gruden just told him...

I'm sorry, this isn't "hate" on Cam Newton but will this kid really be able to handle an NFL offense?  He's obviously a physical specimen.

I'm sorry, this isn't "hate" on Cam Newton but will this kid really be able to handle an NFL offense?  He's obviously a physical specimen.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yea, it wasn't like he couldn't call a play. He just didn't have one with heavy verbage due to the system that they used at Auburn.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yea, it wasn't like he couldn't call a play. He just didn't have one with heavy verbage due to the system that they used at Auburn.

Back
Top Bottom