Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

If a team drafting in the top 5 then there's a good chance that team needs a QB, why would they pass on one...

The fact that Cam picked up a Gus Malzahn offense that fast lets me know he can adapt to change. I think he'll be okay.

Originally Posted by Statis22

If a team drafting in the top 5 then there's a good chance that team needs a QB, why would they pass on one...
For the simple fact that there isn't one worth drafting in that spot.  Of course a team will reach and take Cam or Gabbert, but not team should draft them.  There are alot safer picks that can be used in those positions for impact players.  Call me crazy but I don't see Gabbert being a NFL qb at all, there is alot better value in the late first and the 2nd round for getting a qb, the talent drop off between Cam and Gabbert to say Ponder/Locker/Dalton/Malett isn't that much, which right there tells you how weak this years QB class is.  Don't buy into that Year of the Quarterback ESPN is trying to push, they made that @*%% up when they thought Luck was coming out, now there is no #1 option and they look like fools.

Originally Posted by Statis22

For the simple fact that there isn't one worth drafting in that spot.  Of course a team will reach and take Cam or Gabbert, but not team should draft them.  There are alot safer picks that can be used in those positions for impact players.  Call me crazy but I don't see Gabbert being a NFL qb at all, there is alot better value in the late first and the 2nd round for getting a qb, the talent drop off between Cam and Gabbert to say Ponder/Locker/Dalton/Malett isn't that much, which right there tells you how weak this years QB class is.  Don't buy into that Year of the Quarterback ESPN is trying to push, they made that @*%% up when they thought Luck was coming out, now there is no #1 option and they look like fools.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

^
Dont want any part of Gabbert. Id take Ponder in the 2nd. Peterson/Prince/Quinn/Miller is who Im looking at.
co-sign, we can get a very, very good defensive player with our first rounder, and look at Ponder or maybe even Kaepernick in round 2.

Gabbert seems like he'll be decent, but he's not worth a top 10 pick, but because he's a QB, someone will definitely reach to get him.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

^
Dont want any part of Gabbert. Id take Ponder in the 2nd. Peterson/Prince/Quinn/Miller is who Im looking at.
co-sign, we can get a very, very good defensive player with our first rounder, and look at Ponder or maybe even Kaepernick in round 2.

Gabbert seems like he'll be decent, but he's not worth a top 10 pick, but because he's a QB, someone will definitely reach to get him.

Prediction: UNC's draft class this year will be one of the best in recent memory (Robert Quinn, Marvin Austin, Quan Sturdivant, Bruce Carter, Johhny White, Greg Little, Deunta Williams, Kendric Burney). All of those guys have a chance to be really, really good.

Prediction: UNC's draft class this year will be one of the best in recent memory (Robert Quinn, Marvin Austin, Quan Sturdivant, Bruce Carter, Johhny White, Greg Little, Deunta Williams, Kendric Burney). All of those guys have a chance to be really, really good.

I'm happy there are outsiders (meaning people not tied to the TAMU AD) that actually want to use a pick on Von Miller. Hopefully Sherman can parlay Von into a long list of TAMU draftees...

Watch out for Jon Mathis and Tony Jerod-Eddie in the future
pimp.gif

I'm happy there are outsiders (meaning people not tied to the TAMU AD) that actually want to use a pick on Von Miller. Hopefully Sherman can parlay Von into a long list of TAMU draftees...

Watch out for Jon Mathis and Tony Jerod-Eddie in the future
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ Ryan Mallet spending alot of time with the Dolphins. Son about to have a blast out there in Miami......

roll.gif
@ Ryan Mallet spending alot of time with the Dolphins. Son about to have a blast out there in Miami......

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Sucks my Skins wont get a shot Green or Jones, weve been lacking in the WR dept for the longest.
I know
frown.gif
.  Im still hoping Jones will some fall to us.  But I see the Browns taking him or the Rams trading up and taking him.  I would be happy with either him or Robert Quinn but they seem like pipe dreams now.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Sucks my Skins wont get a shot Green or Jones, weve been lacking in the WR dept for the longest.
I know
frown.gif
.  Im still hoping Jones will some fall to us.  But I see the Browns taking him or the Rams trading up and taking him.  I would be happy with either him or Robert Quinn but they seem like pipe dreams now.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Gabbert is probably the worst "#1" QB in the draft in recent memory.  No team should be drafting a QB in the top 5   
i agree wit this. & i like cam but he tries too hard to sound smart & #%$%, usin big words & all that. it just seem forced & fake

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Gabbert is probably the worst "#1" QB in the draft in recent memory.  No team should be drafting a QB in the top 5   
i agree wit this. & i like cam but he tries too hard to sound smart & #%$%, usin big words & all that. it just seem forced & fake

Back
Top Bottom