Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Marvin Austin*

Didn't know what you were talkin about til I went back up to my post 
laugh.gif

lol, yeah I read it like

"Marvin Lewis...the coach?"

But yeah I agree w/ you. Though I think Burney is gonna have to go to a Cover 2 team to achieve his success. Quinn and a focused Austin have the chance to be special.

lol, yeah I read it like

"Marvin Lewis...the coach?"

But yeah I agree w/ you. Though I think Burney is gonna have to go to a Cover 2 team to achieve his success. Quinn and a focused Austin have the chance to be special.

Peter King sure is stirring up the Texans trading up to get PP7, I'll believe it when I see it. No confidence in the FO.

Peter King sure is stirring up the Texans trading up to get PP7, I'll believe it when I see it. No confidence in the FO.

I learned a long time ago to believe nothing until draft day.

I am %$$!%!@ pumped for the draft. Going to take Friday off from work so I can enjoy it in style.

I am %$$!%!@ pumped for the draft. Going to take Friday off from work so I can enjoy it in style.

I think Austin is going to be real special. Gerald McCoy and Brian Price better have good seasons this year cuz I really like this dude. Sturdivant is going to be the leader of somebodys front 7. He has that swag to him that only the top linebackers have.

I think Austin is going to be real special. Gerald McCoy and Brian Price better have good seasons this year cuz I really like this dude. Sturdivant is going to be the leader of somebodys front 7. He has that swag to him that only the top linebackers have.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Draft starts Thursday night.

Draft starts Thursday night.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Knowing him, that's Exactly his point.
pimp.gif

prob be doing the same, knowning Belichick the only time Goddell will Mention the Patriots is, "The New England Patriots have traded their pick to......"
Andre Tippet will be busy with 4 extra picks than the 2 he will already have to announce. 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Knowing him, that's Exactly his point.
pimp.gif

prob be doing the same, knowning Belichick the only time Goddell will Mention the Patriots is, "The New England Patriots have traded their pick to......"
Andre Tippet will be busy with 4 extra picks than the 2 he will already have to announce. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I want YOUR guy's draft predictions or Mocks.... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]why?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]because i'm at work thinking about football and want to read/talk about it some more.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]here is mine:[/color]
Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. Cam will not be the first pick, he will go to the bills.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. Dolphins will trade down at least once, they will pick up Pouncey.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3. with trades and all, there will be 4 QBs taken in the first round total.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4. Patriots will trade down.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]5. this will be the first year that the ******** will have a decent draft under their owner.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]6. JJ Watt, Brooks Reed and Jimmy Smith will be first round steals, they will be some beasts.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]7. Allen Bailey, Brandon Harris, Greg Little, Leonard Hankerson, Mason Foster, Jaquizz Rodgers, Jordan Cameron, DJ Williams, Derrick Locke, Titus Young, Jerrel Jernigan and Demarco Muarry will be the later rounds beasts.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]8. Ryan Mallet will be the best QB out of this draft. He will also be the Ben Roethlisberger pt. 2 of the league.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]9. The Raiders will find some way to draft Van **** from the U.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]10. I will break something if the dolphins do anything stupid. like trade up, reach, or draft someone i really don't like. ex: Mark Ingram. It will be a dark day in my home, that's for sure.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom